Favorite Car of the 1960s (2 Viewers)

Photo contest

That Mustang had six hubcaps . . .if you know what I mean.
count how many times they passed the same green VW. Here's another little known fact. When the rear view mirror in the mustang
was down, McQueen was driving. When it was up, it was a stunt man.The stunt driver was named bud Elkins He was also the driver
who laid down the motorcycle perfectly halfway through the scene. Yes, I've watched this movie way too much :)

Last edited:
Ghost of Edsel = Coronet/Super Bee in '70 . The Super Bee was the Dodge version of Road Runner . I love me some Mopars , but man what a butterface , looks sweet from behind tho ...
Just since nobody's wondering , for '71 all Coronets were four door and the Super Bee became a Charger sub-model .

I have a 69 convertible bug just like this one sitting in my garage. In desperate need of a rebuild (body and engine), but my wife is original owner so not going anywhere until I can either work on it or get someone to do it for me.

My dream car is either the 66-67 mustang or vette. I could also "tolerate" a 69 camaro (any one of these must be a convertible)

1589663782709.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom