Favorite Car of the 1960s (3 Viewers)

Photo contest

gto.jpg

Though I have a thing for the '67 model G.T.O., the body on this model is almost exactly like my old '70 Cutlass Sport, which I adoredšŸ„° ... until I was T-boned one day by a lady in an old Toyota. My Cutlass S was silver with black vinyl and interior. My heart still aches. :mecry:

What is your favorite car of the '60s?

So, a new feature we are playing with is a picture contest and this is an example of that. Post a picture, and it will create a thumbnail at the top. Vote on the post and the order of thumbnails will change by the number of votes received.

I only have one favorite car and it's from the 50's, 1958 Plymouth Fury, aka Christine.

I'm a Caddy man myself. The first car I ever owned and drove was my grandparents' 1974 Sedan de Ville. Loved it. Wish I had known how to fix cars at that time. Would have tried to keep it. Haven't had one since, but some day. Lol.

ds_21703__1957810_1.jpg

Thats a Super Bee . It's a B-Body (like a Charger), but not a Charger .

Whatevs. I ainā€™t much for Dodges.

My buddy is a Dodge cevant. I texted him the picture this afternoon (I took it for him actually) and 15 seconds later he writes: ā€œ1970. Slightly confused. Super Bee stripe and Coronet RT badges. 2 separate models.ā€

:shrug:

My buddy is a Dodge cevant. I texted him the picture this afternoon (I took it for him actually) and 15 seconds later he writes: ā€œ1970. Slightly confused. Super Bee stripe and Coronet RT badges. 2 separate models.ā€

Yeah, I saw the R/T badge and made me wonder if that was added later, or something else. Just didn't seem right to me. I'm not an expert by any means though. I do like watching the car shows every now and then though.

My unquestioned favorite is the 67 Mustang GT Fastback.
2nd place is a 63 Corvette Stingray Split Window. I'd take a normal fastback as well but the split window is a special car.

67 fastback. All. Day.

Ive wanted one since I got my license. Maybe one day. Kids off to college and all that

67 fastback. All. Day.

Ive wanted one since I got my license. Maybe one day. Kids off to college and all that

I love old cars, love looking at them - I can watch those classic car auction shows for hours. But I don't want one.

Our minivan has the same 0-60 time as a '67 Mustang. And it has airbags, bluetooth, and really good A/C.

Isn't that the Plymouth version of savant ?

I love old cars, love looking at them - I can watch those classic car auction shows for hours. But I don't want one.

Our minivan has the same 0-60 time as a '67 Mustang. And it has airbags, bluetooth, and really good A/C.

Does it look anything like this? It's for soccer moms with an attitude.

1589692571975.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom