Favorite current college football player (1 Viewer)

weightlifter316

Kevin Gates 4 President
Reaction score
Who is everyones favorite player who is coming back next season?

Mine is Knowshon Moreno. His spin move is like playing Madden on rookie settings!! Dude is flatout awesome

I think I'd have to say Rey Maulauga. I hope in pray the Saints get him but understand he will be long gone by the time we pick..Hopefully he runs crap 40 time and slides down into the first round..

Chad Jones and Ricky-Jean Francois.

Those two are going to be BEASTS this year.

Chad Jones and Ricky-Jean Francois.

Those two are going to be BEASTS this year.
You think that people are sick and tired of hearing about Glenn Dorsey? Wait until the end of next year. They'll be sick of hearing about RJF before he even declares.

Chad Jones, Keiland Williams, Trindon Holliday, Al Woods, Darry Beckwith, and there is something I really like about Jarrett Lee. I'll get to see more of him if he really will be starting now. The championship game was the first time I saw Ricky Jean Francois, but after how he played I'll expect to see more from him too.
Outside of LSU Michael Crabtree, Curtis Painter and Juice Williams.

second on the Myron Rolle!!! While we are at it, Xavier Lee!! lol....

If Perrilloux is back on the team, I'm really interested to see if he lives up to the hype. I also want to see Keiland Williams, Scott and Murphy with a bigger role.

Away from LSU I think Sproles is very fun to watch, especially now that he's the starter.

I don't know who he is, but can Colt Brennan's successor put up big numbers in that system?

I hate Tebow, but can he back up last year again? I think Florida will be a serious contender.

And Pat White will be back, but with a new head coach. From a college standpoint he's very good. Pryor at tOSU is also on my watch list.

Doesn't it seem like every time Byrd runs a fly route he is open by about 5 yards because I know thats what it looks like to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom