Favorite "educational" show as a kid? (2 Viewers)

never saw that but for it’s time, it was a really innovative game for PC. Actually teaching kids to enjoy looking in encyclopedias. Ironically they were learning all about encyclopedias on a machine that would make them extinct but I digress
I LOVED our encyclopedias. I think the same thing that lead me to just grab one and plop on the bed to read about whatever I was looking up is the same thing that leads me to go deep dive after deep dive on the internets.

Any Baton Rougean's here?

Buckskin Bill

As long as no one here mentions that damn purple dinosaur, we're on good terms...

Captain Kangaroo and Electric Company for me....Later with my baby twins it was Blues Clues and The Wiggles, the purple dinosaur was not allowed in our home!

I sucked at Carmen San Diego as a kid. My dad was too cheap to buy new encyclopedias so we had the ones from his childhood…… the early 50’s.

Let’s just say the world geography sections weren’t exactly accurate.

Oh and thanks to Anchorman I can’t see the name without thinking of Where in the World is Carmen Whale Vagina?

There was an old Nickelodeon show called Pinwheel that seemed to be about 3 hours long and had "muppets" and other weird stuff going on. Anyone remember that one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom