Favorite Moments From 2020 NFL Audio (1 Viewer)

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Reaction score
As much as COVID sucks, I have to say I have enjoyed getting to hear more of what the players are saying on the field. From the insane Tom Brady rush spike in Week 1 to last week's punt gunner screaming "AUSTIN CARR!" in Austin Carr's face, I've found more than a few gems come up from week to week. A few that come to mind:

"F--- you 22. Little B----!" (someone from Tampa Bay to CJGJ in week 1)
"Ain't gonna work!" (CJGJ to an opposing offense trying to draw the D offsides)
"He's ain't comin. *takes mouthpiece out pointing at a LB* He ain't coming Taysom." (Armstead to Taysom in first Atlanta game)(Armstead was right - #54 did not come)
"WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOINNG!" (unidentified player on a forgotten team a couple weeks ago - the team who got like 9 holding penalties in a row - guys were breaking down towards the end just screaming at each other)

What I need to hear is some more Double Sword. C'mon Taysom!

Gosh, it's almost like hearing it for myself ... but not quite. *hint* *hint*

Gosh, it's almost like hearing it for myself ... but not quite. *hint* *hint*
Yes, useless without actual audio. But if I'm going to work on anything, it's going to be a video of Shy Tuttle stuffing a cream pie in Matt Ryan's face on his return last year. I'm so old, I remember when just mentioning Shy Tuttle stuffing a cream pie into Matt Ryan's face would have generated multiple videos, but those were headier times.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom