Favorite part of a waffle (1 Viewer)

What is the best part of a waffle

• Crunchy Edge

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • the center

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to be the sicko.
101941.gif

Check out the Good Eats Waffle episode where he goes into why waffles and pancakes are not the same. Also if you are using pancake batter to make waffles, you are doing it wrong and not really making waffles. These 2 batters are not interchangable.

Alton Brown is the Devil.

i can find all of the ingredients for a pasta/meat sauce in my breakfast - does not mean i want pasta/meat sauce for breakfast
Am I allowed to still reference the Bill Cosby skit on giving his kids chocolate cake for breakfast because it contains eggs and milk?
i have very specifics windows for meal times - coffee, cereal, eggs, donuts, pancakes will seldom go past 11am
sandwiches fit in a 10am-2pm slot
dinners are dinnertime
the only real caveat is that i can reheat dinners for lunch if i'm at work (will not do that at home) and every now and then i can do cereal for dinner - but that's rare
We often had pancakes at night and just called it "breakfast for dinner". I never knew if any of my friends' families did that. Maybe that's why I'm not as rigid on my meal times as you are. Of course, I can easily do OMAD so I just eat what my over-50, non functioning brain tells me I'm hungry for, which I then don't eat because I'm doing keto. #it'scomplicated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom