Favorite Pro Athlete Commercials? (2 Viewers)

Mean Joe Green is the reason I'm here...fell in love with football the day I saw that.
I remember years ago there was an outtake where Mean Joe burped after he said "Hey, Kid." Here's why:

And on day three, the duo did so many takes that Greene ended up chugging 18 bottles of Coke. Eighteen 16 oz. bottles of Coke, or the equivalent of 24 cans — two refrigerator 12-packs — of canned Coke. Accidental burps, he said in a documentary about the making of the ad, ensued.

Found a clip where he talks about it and I skipped for it to start at that part:

I remember years ago there was an outtake where Mean Joe burped after he said "Hey, Kid." Here's why:

And on day three, the duo did so many takes that Greene ended up chugging 18 bottles of Coke. Eighteen 16 oz. bottles of Coke, or the equivalent of 24 cans — two refrigerator 12-packs — of canned Coke. Accidental burps, he said in a documentary about the making of the ad, ensued.

Found a clip where he talks about it and I skipped for it to start at that part:

During his rookie year Dick Butkus spit on him. It was a bad mistake. mean Joe was a man you did not want to mess
with

I like that one ... or 15 ... with the Mannings.

I hate that one ... or 15 ... with Tom Brady.

I like that one ... or 15 ... with the Mannings.

I hate that one ... or 15 ... with Tom Brady.
The Manning commercial with JB Smoove and the charade's game is pretty funny. It has 3 former pro athletes in it.

"Stop guessing helmet catch"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom