Favorite regular season college game of all time? (1 Viewer)

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'm probably forgetting a bunch of them but I have a 3way tie between ASU in 05, UF in 07 and Auburn in 07. I'm not sure I can pick one from the bunch since I'm an indecisive idiot :hihi:

Share with me, college board. What's your favorite, or most memorable, regular season college football game of all time?

Florida @ LSU 1997, Florida State @ Virginia 1995? FSU's first ACC loss, App. St. @ Michigan 2007.

I love upsets!!!

LSU 28
#1 Florida 21

1997 in Death Valley

Great game. A guy I went to high school and played football with had his best game of his career that day. Troy Twillie #15 was the CB that kept blitzing Weurfel.

I would pick:

LSU/UF 97'
LSU/UF 07'
LSU/AU 07'

LSU 28
#1 Florida 21

1997 in Death Valley

lucky enough to be in the stands that day - was an amazing game in every way possible

refused to rush the field though

that game gets my vote too

Second place: 1994 - watching Colorado vs. Michigan. My roommate at LSU was a huge Michigan fan - he was born in Michigan - and I rooted very very hard against Michigan. Stewart's hail mary answered a silent prayer for me and that is the sweetest victory of a non-LSU NCAA football game I've ever watched.

Tennessee @ LSU, 2000

Rohan Davey throwing to Josh Reed was just a thing of beauty the years they played

2002 - Hobnail Boot game, UGA @ UT. Green to V. Haynes with 30 seconds left for first win in TN in 100 years.

2004 Regular Season vs LSU in Athens - UGA 45 - LSU 16, I remember looking at the scoreboard and thinking OMG, we are up 24-0. The best I have ever seen a UGA team play since I stepped on campus in 1998.

2004 Regular Season vs LSU in Athens - UGA 45 - LSU 16, I remember looking at the scoreboard and thinking OMG, we are up 24-0. The best I have ever seen a UGA team play since I stepped on campus in 1998.

Yall got the last 2 against us but we doubled up on yall during our NC season. Looking forward to next years game

1982 Tennessee-Alabama
1983 Tennessee-Alabama
1984 Tennessee-Alabama
1985 Tennessee-Alabama
1995 Tennessee-Alabama
1996 Tennessee-Alabama
1997 Tennessee-Alabama
1998 Tennessee-Alabama
1999 Tennessee-Alabama
2000 Tennessee-Alabama
2001 Tennessee-Alabama
2003 Tennessee-Alabama
2004 Tennessee-Alabama
2006 Tennessee-Alabama

Yall got the last 2 against us but we doubled up on yall during our NC season. Looking forward to next years game

I guess I could have put LSU-UGA Round 1 in 03 as far as good games though we were on the wrong end of. 97 yard screen TD to Tyson Browning followed up Mauch completing 50 yard TD as he was getting ripped in half. My wife now, girlfriend at the time, finally saw the other side of me that day in Tiger Stadium. Since it was a 2:30 game I had my red on (wear black for the night games in BR to avoid bottles better) sitting in a sea of gold and purple screaming my head off. As well as we played in 04 against LSU, the first half of game 1 in 03 may have been the worst I saw UGA play. We just got rolled in round 2 that year.

I have already marked Oct 25th on my calendar for this year.

I guess I could have put LSU-UGA Round 1 in 03 as far as good games though we were on the wrong end of. 97 yard screen TD to Tyson Browning followed up Mauch completing 50 yard TD as he was getting ripped in half. My wife now, girlfriend at the time, finally saw the other side of me that day in Tiger Stadium. Since it was a 2:30 game I had my red on (wear black for the night games in BR to avoid bottles better) sitting in a sea of gold and purple screaming my head off. As well as we played in 04 against LSU, the first half of game 1 in 03 may have been the worst I saw UGA play. We just got rolled in round 2 that year.

I have already marked Oct 25th on my calendar for this year.

I was at the game in BR too. I was in the South Endzone, so I got to see the longest pass play ever in Tiger Stadium come towards me. I wasn't even mad I was just turning towards everyone around me saying "what the hell was that?" Haha. Next year is going to be a war. Of course I think we will hand yall the Bulldogs only loss next year but I can see this being a shootout into 40's with either team getting the W. I'm actually more pumped for next season than I am for the NCG tonight. I hope the Dawgs finish their recruiting class strong and we'll meet next season for an epic matchup. Geaux Tigers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom