Favorite Restaurants and Bars in NOLA (1 Viewer)

Whodat420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey yall, Im in search of some local recommendations for restaurants and bars(cheap drinks). I grew up in nola and was moved to FL after katrina at a young age (9) so I dont know/remember the best local spots, and its hard to not get sucked into the touristy areas/spots when I visit. Let me know some of your favorite spots, any recommendations would be greatly apricated. I love visiting my hometown and my Saints :gosaints:

Hey yall, Im in search of some local recommendations for restaurants and bars(cheap drinks). I grew up in nola and was moved to FL after katrina at a young age (9) so I dont know/remember the best local spots, and its hard to not get sucked into the touristy areas/spots when I visit. Let me know some of your favorite spots, any recommendations would be greatly apricated. I love visiting my hometown and my Saints :gosaints:
Bars

A couple of Speak Easy‘s I’m fond of Double Dealer located under the Orpheum and Bar Marilou located on the side of Madison de la Luz, both are unique. Specialty drinks are not cheap but all other drinks are on par with other establishments but I wouldn’t say the word cheap.

Bars

A couple of Speak Easy‘s I’m fond of Double Dealer located under the Orpheum and Bar Marilou located on the side of Madison de la Luz, both are unique. Specialty drinks are not cheap but all other drinks are on par with other establishments but I wouldn’t say the word cheap.

Thanks for the recommendation ! Ill definitely check that out

You want dark, divy, cheap, and friendly? Vic's Kangaroo Cafe catty corner from Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar on Tchoupitoulas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom