Favorite Saints Memorabilia? (1 Viewer)

The seat I bought from the Dome the offseason after the Super Bowl.

270749_108351222593695_7459142_n.jpg

My Saints visor. Bought in NOLA in 2006 and can't bear to part with it. It's been through thick and thin with me over the last 8 years :)

Can you see the pic? I've had trouble uploading images from my phone.

Attachments

• visor.jpg
    visor.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 410
The "Faith" sticker on the back window of my truck since 2005. Little did I know what was in store for my city and team a few weeks later.

edu2e8uz.jpg

I was at a Saints vs. 49ers game. Bree's was walking next to the seats signing autographs. He asked me how I was doing I said great. I asked for a picture with him. He told me he had no time, but took his cap off and signed it for me. It still stinks of his warm up sweat lol. Pretty cool of him

I have a football in mint condition signed by original Saints 1967 team. Some of signatures are Gary Cuozzo, Danny Abramowicz, Jim Taylor,Kilmer , Stonebreaker, Ray Poage, Doug Atkins, Charlie Durkee, etc. would post a pic but in middle of move and it's in storage. Bet there aren't many of those floating around.

I have a Drew Brees rookie card, his superbowl card and his 2006 original Saints card...

And a Jairus byrd jersey :p

I have 4:

A team issued sweatshirt with emboridered "56" on it that Pat Swilling gave my buddy who gave it to me (they played basketball together).
My membership card from the 80s in the "Who Dat" club, with member number "0006".
The gloves David Thomas gave me at 2011 GB/Saints opener.
Framed ticket from 2010 opener vs MN which was last time I saw my dad in person before he passed away.

I have an authentic helmet signed by Brees, Bush, Colston, Hartley, and Devery

An authentic NFL football signed by Deuce and Reggie
An authentic NFL football signed by Colston and a knockoff #12 Jersey signed by Colston. All in a box until I get frames and displays for them. Got most of the signatures through TC except Deuce, Colston and Hartley. Those were signing shows. I might have more on the helmet but it's been awhile since i looked at it. I know there are a few more but I don't think they ended up making the grade.

my prized possession- 2009 Saints SB team signed helmet ( my avatar )

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom