Favorite Saints Play this year (1 Viewer)

Demario Davis for me. Dude plays with an unreal intensity and it seems like it's contagious at points, especially after laying a big hit/getting a sack (bonus points for the DBZ reference.). As good a Drew's pregame chants are, Davis' were almost chilling. He turns off that religious part of himself and is out for blood on the football field, and his intensity in those pregame chants really appeared to affect how the defense played in those games.

Taysom Hill. His biggest moments are coming in the playoffs. He was born for this.

The Rookie Tuttle......just watch it.....
I like this guy!!! and I love this video!!

It was a hell of a play by Tuttle. Shame that Cam's penalty meant zero points from it.

Everyone loves the big names Drew, AK, MT, Lattimore, Cam, and Taysom so I’ll go with someone else.

Offense - McCoy
A Rookie Center you ask, Yep! With Center being our huge hole on offense this offseason, we lucked out and McCoy dropped in our laps in the draft. He hasn’t done much but be one of the top rated O-linemen in the league.

Defense - Demario Davis
We struck gold again with an Ex-Jets LB. Davis can do it all, stuff the run, go sideline to sideline, Blitz, and cover.

Demario Davis for me. Dude plays with an unreal intensity and it seems like it's contagious at points, especially after laying a big hit/getting a sack (bonus points for the DBZ reference.). As good a Drew's pregame chants are, Davis' were almost chilling. He turns off that religious part of himself and is out for blood on the football field, and his intensity in those pregame chants really appeared to affect how the defense played in those games.

I thought I saw "player" in the title too when first read it, but it says "play".

My favorite play is the Jim Line option pitch to Taysom Hill vs the Bears...the play picked up 22 yards and a key first down...I have never, ever seen that play before...

My favorite play was the Davenport forced fumble against the Falcons. You could see that it was a jarring hit and the fumble didn't surprise me at all.

If he continues to improve the way he has he will be a force that teams will have to account for on every play.

1. That Deonte Harris punt return (inclement weather) for a TD vs Seattle stands out for me. It set to the tone early.
2. The "punch out" made by Klein on Jason Witten in the Cow game. It turned the momentum in that one.

Last but not least ---- > Tuttle's acrobatic INT, run and STIFF ARM against Matty is hard to ignore though. Atl was lucky #24 was in the area, otherwise that was TD for the big fella.

I think he may be the best linebacker we have ever fielded, maybe just in SPs tenure, but the guy is a beast...a HUGE factor in our success each week...

1. That Deonte Harris punt return (inclement weather) for a TD vs Seattle stands out for me. It set to the tone early.
2. The "punch out" made by Klein on Jason Witten in the Cow game. It turned the momentum in that one.

Last but not least ---- > Tuttle's acrobatic INT, run and STIFF ARM against Matty is hard to ignore though. Atl was lucky #24 was in the area, otherwise that was TD for the big fella.
that was the best stiff arm I have ever seen! and who better to demonstrate it against! Ha ha...I think this Tuttle guy is gonna be alright.....
Deonte is a lot of fun to watch, and a definite asset to this team man...whoa....love the guy....hold on to the ball little fellar!
Klein doesn't get enough praise, a bad man......

My favorite play was the Davenport forced fumble against the Falcons. You could see that it was a jarring hit and the fumble didn't surprise me at all.

If he continues to improve the way he has he will be a force that teams will have to account for on every play.
I like Davenport...hopefully he has some more highlights for us this week!!

I really feel like he is the most important player on the defense...a catalyst...a perfect linebacker! He may have the kind of impact on the team this year, like Sharper did in the SB year....the missing piece that kicks it all into high gear....completes the defense...

Everyone loves the big names Drew, AK, MT, Lattimore, Cam, and Taysom so I’ll go with someone else.

Offense - McCoy
A Rookie Center you ask, Yep! With Center being our huge hole on offense this offseason, we lucked out and McCoy dropped in our laps in the draft. He hasn’t done much but be one of the top rated O-linemen in the league.

Defense - Demario Davis
We struck gold again with an Ex-Jets LB. Davis can do it all, stuff the run, go sideline to sideline, Blitz, and cover.
Hear Hear.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom