Favorite SR poster and why (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was bored and thought it might be fun to tell who your favorite Sr poster is and why.

I will start. I am torn between super chuck, st Chadwick & bob E

Super chuck - great insight in every post.
St Chadwick - even though I haven't seen him much lately but I love that he post video clips of shows pertaining to saints.

Bob E no explanation needed.

Depends on the topic, but I'll throw some love towards Severum. Always well reasoned posts, usually tutorial in the sense that there is a link and supporting information.

and you can never hide from him. Just sayin.

Severum - Especially in the Photography threads. Lots of great insight and very helpful. Takes awesome photos too. :9:

I really can't think of any one favorite, but I've always been a big fan of the comedic stylings of Thebigeasy99 and Dr. Feel OK. Unfortunately, neither seem to post that much anymore.

Zeetes b/c he likes Rad, Kevin from Buffalo, Taurus, BobE, Lurkaholic, Lades; guido gets a shout out too especially since he listed people I would have and he likes the futbol. There are moar but I've been on the internets too long and need a nap.

Vchip and Oye

We seldom agree but for the most part, we can discuss our differences and they back up their opinions with information. No drive by comments from them.

Oye
Severum
St. Dude
Zack Lee (could be a reincarnation of Keepoursaints :ezbill:)
Buzd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom