Favorite SR poster and why (1 Viewer)

Trying to suss out hyperbole from real talk
It’s not readily clear

Every single bit of that is true. Except that actually luring a colleague to a protest so that I could kick the shirt out of her is just talk. I'd never actually contribute to behavior that detracts what the protests are trying to accomplish.

However, if I was ever presented an opportunity to kick the shirt out of her with impunity, best believe I'd seize it without hesitation; as would 98% of my colleagues. Yes, she's that awful.

Anyway...Xanax....best night of sleep I've had in weeks!!!

I don't think I've seen his name mentioned, and he doesn't post as much as he used to, but I'll go with @DavidM. Many, many times when reading his posts I've thought "that's exactly what I wanted to say, but he said it better than I would have." He's one of the long time members that really helped make this board what it is.

Last edited:
blah blah. @BobE , @Oye , @superchuck500 , @St. Widge , definitely missing a few, but i should include @guidomerkinsrules (as a clown :)), also @nolaspe and @Bronson for pure entertainment. i did forget my favourite picker @soupcan dan. also honerable mentions, @Dago,@Denzien ,@buzd (bleh),@UndeadSnoopy,@Scorpius the Allfather,@Madmarsha,@CapitalCitySaint , fork it too many too mention.
ugh forgot about @SUGrad03 and @Grandadmiral
i'll be editing this birch for days
@Lustmord and @St. Greatness

Ok, so I fell into this thread and appreciate the shout out from my fav short Aussie Kennerdian (Zeetes)... Too many of y'all to list who bring me das laughs and like the silly crap I post to make y'all have a grin or dos... GMR, CSS (she knows good Colombian chocolate), my homeboy Faceman, Dago, Buzd, Hump, Undead Charlie Brown and Marsha in their gif wars, Scorpius and Torgo for the comics movies/tv-shows stuff especially, Super Lawyer 5 thousand, Mr Ward, DaveXA, Oye the RCMP, antipoop (when he's not telling everyone that he's superior at gaming and Primus), Ford Taurus, Booker, Tapxe, Eeyore, GA, St. Wedgie, Retirement (AARP) Saint, Bonnjer, Fred8615, Dan in L town, and there are obviously more, but I'm kinda loaded...

Oh, and I laugh when BobE yells at me for watching LSU games.

I do not apologize for tweaking some of y'alls handles...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom