Favorite SR poster and why (1 Viewer)

By pandering to the mods calling them my fav posters. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Let me have this

I just met with my staff yesterday to let them know we wont be reopening....was not a lot of fun

Dunno if 'honored' is the right word

Regardless you, Martha, drunken CCR, GMR, Zeetes, MLU, BobE

Sure I am leaving a few out but I am kinda forked up
i haven't had a drink since our last adventure. i'm proud of myself. at this point though i honestly don't care (sorry cuz-in-law).

boredom alone, and sober, aren't great for a widow that knew a fantastic beotch more than half his life (at her passing). that said, i still refuse to touch anything for another week+. my 30 days are within reach. i am determined to make it. personal goal. i've gone longer, i just haven't wanted to in years.

i'd rather be stoned 24/7 but our government has been way too slow in regulation for the 50 states.

i haven't had a drink since our last adventure. i'm proud of myself. at this point though i honestly don't care (sorry cuz-in-law).

boredom alone, and sober, aren't great for a widow that knew a fantastic beotch more than half his life (at her passing). that said, i still refuse to touch anything for another week+. my 30 days are within reach. i am determined to make it. personal goal. i've gone longer, i just haven't wanted to in years.

i'd rather be stoned 24/7 but our government has been way too slow in regulation for the 50 states.

Good for you man. I know the bored alone sober can be tough at times, but we gotchu.

Booooooooo!
blah blah. @BobE , @Oye , @superchuck500 , @St. Widge , definitely missing a few, but i should include @guidomerkinsrules (as a clown :)), also @nolaspe and @Bronson for pure entertainment. i did forget my favourite picker @soupcan dan. also honerable mentions, @Dago,@Denzien ,@buzd (bleh),@UndeadSnoopy,@Scorpius the Allfather,@Madmarsha,@CapitalCitySaint , fork it too many too mention.
ugh forgot about @SUGrad03 and @Grandadmiral
i'll be editing this birch for days
@Lustmord and @St. Greatness

Last edited:

Appreciate it. I am sure it is rough on them as well although they do have a little time with the supplemented unemployment

I am doing what I can to get them connected with other employment

What I really need is some weed or xanax lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom