favourite short story series tv/books (1 Viewer)

I have a book of every short story written by Edgar Allen Poe. So, I'd have to say that's my favorite.

If old time radio counts I’ll choose X minus 1, escape and nightfall

I’m not sure if it’s a long short story or a short novel but I’ve always liked grade school staple Deathwatch by Robb White

A bit confused by the thread title but Black Mirror (as mentioned above) is pretty amazing. I thought the recent Netflix series The Haunting of Hill House was the best TV horror I've ever seen. As far as my favorite book, it's Grapes of Wrath. Oh, if you are referring to an actual short story I'd go with Shirley Jackson's The Lottery.

Last edited:
are you being non-pc? i can’t help it, i grew up in australia dammit. way to make me feel stupid. goes for you too chuck.

now i am going to cry or look at the best butts thread in btl.

Zeetes don’t you dare let Chuck and Guido upset ya. You rock. ?

I have a book of Ray Bradbury short stories that I enjoy. I also have one by Elmore Leonard that has some good stories. One of them is the story the TV series Justified was inspired by.

I have a book of Ray Bradbury short stories that I enjoy. I also have one by Elmore Leonard that has some good stories. One of them is the story the TV series Justified was inspired by.
Justified was one of my favorite series. I've read a few Elmore Leonard novels but haven't got around to "Fire in the Hole."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom