Favre/media (1 Viewer)

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I wonder how the media will cover for Favre since he threw that interception.

No way he ends his career that way. If he had taken the Packers to the SB, win or lose, I think he would have retired. But to throw an int in overtime to lose the NFC championship, no way he goes out that way.

ADAM SCHEIN NOW will demand that Favre retires for good!

The favre media lovefest is hopefully over

im so sick of hearing about him on espn

The only thing that matters is whether or not Brett was having any fun out there. :shrug:

Wonder how many press conferences he'll call this offseason?

Brett just looked terrible out there. He had no velocity on the ball. Even the TD to Driver was behind him. He was throwing ducks all day.

I just find it funny that when Favre throws into triple coverage off of his back foot they all call it "gutsy" and when Bledsoe used to do that we all called it "stupid."

he'll get some crap but he's still one of the greatest QBs of all-time.

I'm glad Favre played like crap. There is a reason that he also holds the record for most int's. He's really not that good. I will say that he is alert on the field and makes strange random plays at times, but he is no way top 5 or maybe even 10 quarterbacks of all time.

Mr. Average wont be treated any different. This is what hes been doing for a few years now. He will still have media, and many fans, slathering all over him. He will of course, have a ton of "I'm thinking of retiring" conferences, and wiil probably be back for another average year next year.

Classic BRETT FAVRE!

It was a terrible throw. My buddy who is a huge Packer fan about lost it when he threw the first lame brained throw. I think it was on the goofy play they ended up getting back. When that final one was thrown my buddy did't even flinch. Basically expected it.

I think the Farvre mystique takes a hit on this one. It was THAT BAD of a throw to the inside.

I've always said that Favre is less "great qb" and more "lucky S.O.B." He has the record for most int's that has to say something about his overall qb skill. A great leader of a team, yes, but a great qb, no. Average at best as far as actual qb skill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom