FB Brad Hoover out for the panthers (1 Viewer)

Michael Turner ran all over us for two simple reasons that I fully expect GW to have fixed before Sunday:

1) Players were tackling the ball instead of Turner. While this is good for turnovers it does not bold well with bigger stronger backs.

2)If you noticed that every run that went to the outside was because our linebackers and ends were not playing gap control. They were all squeezing in and leaving the outside lanes open.

I just did a quick check on one of the Panthers' boards and some say that he's the key to their running game. Not only is Hoover out, their other one is out also. Apparantly, they're scrambling to find a replacement. Interesting. This could make it easier to make them one dimensional and rely on Jake to win the game.

I just did a quick check on one of the Panthers' boards and some say that he's the key to their running game. Not only is Hoover out, their other one is out also. Apparantly, they're scrambling to find a replacement. Interesting. This could make it easier to make them one dimensional and rely on Jake to win the game.

Fox says he's not sure if they will sign a replacement FB as two of their TE's filled in for Hoover last week.

I think this will hurt their running game a quite a bit, but they still have a good run blocking line.

Maybe they'll trade for Stecker, lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom