FB Brian Leonard for Rutgers (1 Viewer)

I think Mike Karney is a great FB for us. I'd hate to use a pick on a position we don't really need when there are other holes for us to fill.

Mike Karney's an ok lead blocker, but he really isn't much of a runner or reciever. Leonard is DEFINANTLY not a need for us, but he is another playmaker. I put drafting him on par with drafting a TE. It's the same thing really.

That dude is a BEAST! He has made a helluva lot of blocks for Ray Rice.

I wasn't kidding :ezbill:

"Mike Karney is good" yeah Mike Karney is fine but this guy is a whole different level. Not only is he maybe the best lead blocker ive seen (ok, I dont notice a lot of lead blockers but he IS the best i've seen), he's got great hands and is a very good downhill runner.

If you think we should draft a TE in the top 3 rounds how could you argue against taking Brian Leonard?

I wasn't kidding :ezbill:

"Mike Karney is good" yeah Mike Karney is fine but this guy is a whole different level. Not only is he maybe the best lead blocker ive seen (ok, I dont notice a lot of lead blockers but he IS the best i've seen), he's got great hands and is a very good downhill runner.

If you think we should draft a TE in the top 3 rounds how could you argue against taking Brian Leonard?
Not to hijack your thread, but what's the score in the Rutgers game?

Not to hijack your thread, but waht's the score in that game?

25 to 25. Rutgers just kicked a FG to tie it up. Now shhhh or this will get moved to the Gameday forum. We're discussing Brian Leonard in the abstract not the game!

rutgers and lousiville tied 25 a piece...

a rutgers win, would be nice for the state of NJ and NY.

25 to 25. Rutgers just kicked a FG to tie it up. Now shhhh or this will get moved to the Gameday forum. We're discussing Brian Leonard in the abstract not the game!
Thanks. I need to go watch some of it. I hope Rutgers pulls it out. They're a true underdog story.

Now, cary-on about Leonard.

I LIKE DWAYNE JARRET, IMAGINE HIM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF COLSTON, ISNT HE 6'6? I know we dont need WR, but its hard to find a corner in the first rd, i like taking a look at mlb, or dt, maybe even help out the o line too, but imagine if we had another weapon on offense, i kno ill get alot of ur r crazy, and it would be a waste bla bla bla, but i like the guy, and even tho we have depth at wr,rb, why wouldnt you take the best player still availible?
but i trust sean payton he knows what he is doing.....

That's actually something I think we should pick up maybe in the 3rd or 4th round, I'd like to get a speed guy, a guy who can just take it to the endzone.....

That's actually something I think we should pick up maybe in the 3rd or 4th round, I'd like to get a speed guy, a guy who can just take it to the endzone.....

We have a speed guy, his name is Devery Henderson

Brian Leonard.
Rutgers is going to get a chance to kick a game winning fg as time expires. I hope Rutgers pulls this off, goes to a national championship game and loses by 75 points to put yet another huge scar across the face of the BCS system.
Brian Leonard.

We have a speed guy, his name is Devery Henderson

Well Devery has been a little inconsistent and banged up, if he can produce close to the game he had last week on a consistent basis, then yea, but I still think he has a lot to prove that he can take it the next level....We'll see I hope he works out, he's an LSU guy with lots of ability....

And a little school in Alabama would greatly benefit from this Rutgers win.
BTW WAr EAgle, if they win tonight guys, we go to the Top 3 people, Auburn that is and it puts the final nail in the BCS.

Come on rutgers give Auburn a shot we need, Lets make us the real deal.

Well Devery has been a little inconsistent and banged up, if he can produce close to the game he had last week on a consistent basis, then yea, but I still think he has a lot to prove that he can take it the next level....We'll see I hope he works out, he's an LSU guy with lots of ability....

You said we needed a speed guy. Henderson is a speed guy. He's fine as a future #2 alongside Colston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom