FB Gameplan's mock draft, DB 1st RD (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ybfy_wccxjQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's an interesting mock and believable based on the past few drafts. I like how he mentions moving Amerson into FS and dropping MJ to SS, might not happen this year but I wouldn't mind a little change up at the safeties.

Surely no way does Hunt fall to the 4th round?

Thanks Gang!! I just don't see Hunt as a '1st Rd' type of talent.. This dude only shows up in Bowl Games. I was at the Senior Bowl all week and all the top tackles ate his lunch all week

Oh yea, not 1st round but falling to the 4th? Man I would love that to happen for us but I think he's long gone by end of 2nd

Oh yea, not 1st round but falling to the 4th? Man I would love that to happen for us but I think he's long gone by end of 2nd

Nah I don't think he'd fall all the way to the 4th round..it was just how my 7rd mock played out

Thanks Gang!! I just don't see Hunt as a '1st Rd' type of talent.. This dude only shows up in Bowl Games. I was at the Senior Bowl all week and all the top tackles ate his lunch all week

I agree, although he is a physical freak...thats pretty much all he is right now. More of a project than Ziggy Ansah IMO.

I won't lie, I'd probably jump out of a window if we picked Amerson at #15. If we go DB, I'd rather it be Cyprien than anyone else right now.

Is the need at CB really that glaring now that we have Keenan Allen and Nnamdi/Porter possibly coming is as well? I'd rather use the 1st pick in the front 7.

Also, I still believe Harper is a top flight strong safety in this league but he just looks awful because the front 7 isn't doing their jobs. Didn't he have 100+ tackles the past few seasons? That's absurd for any defensive back. Same goes for Jenkins, except for the top flight part, I think he's a solid contributor but not a game changer. Other than that, the draft seems solid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom