FBI agents surround Uptown house, Washington press conference scheduled for 1 p.m. (1 Viewer)

smart***

Lest anyone think I see them all the time at secret meetings......

I think that V3kt0r was implying that it may be suspicious to see Chinese nationals walking dogs which would be akin to you or me walking a cow every day.

So what happened to the 1pm press conference?

Tried to watch it on CNN and Foxnews and they showed just a few min. of it.

WASHINGTON - The FBI arrested a man and woman in New Orleans Monday on charges that they spied for China and passed along sensitive national security documents related to U.S. weapons sales to Taiwan, according to the Justice Department.

The morning arrests of Tai Shen Kuo, 58, and Yu Xin Kang, 33, capped off a two-year undercover investigation by the FBI launched in January 2006. Also arrested was Gregg William Bergersen, 51, of Alexandria, Va., a Defense department employee charged with being the source of the classified material.

more here:

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2008/02/raid_on_no_home_connected_to_s.html

I think I'd change my name too if I had a first name like that.. :hihi:

I hope for ra's sake, his codename was CHEW TOO ROUD..

Holy crap. I know "best ever" is overused, but that might be the best first name EVER!

They're building that giant dam and patterning it after the levees, silly.

They're in for a surprise if they are stealing secrets from the Corp of Engineers. Maybe they are stealing the prints on how the levees were supposed to be built, but never were???
:dunno:

And I ate Chinese food today. Da irany is ovah flowin". Am I an accessory since I basically funded them? BRB somebody bangin' on my front door...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom