FBI should investigate the old line judge (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He obviously had money on the game.

I challenge anyone to go back and look at the tape. Everything he called was against us and the most egregious call was with 3:19 left in the game. Brees hits Cadet in the flat and rolls out of bounds without getting hit. This blind *** that should be fired signals to keep the clock rolling. It's literally inexcusable. He is also the one that doesn't call the PI the very next play where Cadet was interfered with.

Why do we watch the maggot commish screw us week after week? We never get pi calls for us but always get them against us.

LiterOCola

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Every game, every year, every fan base. Blame the refs for a loss.

The refs didn't pop up an easy pick 6. The refs didn't fumble the football. The refs didn't throw a player to the ground for no good reason after the play was over.

There's never a "Saints won the game, here's how the refs made it happen" thread. The Saints lost, and deserved to lose.

Let it go.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
This just in..it's ok for a WR to tug a DB's arm down and make him lose his balance for a TD.

No, but you're right..refs called a great game and are always fair and neutral.

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you see how happy the ref was to call Thomas OoBs on the last play? Downright gleeful. Probably the same ref.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

OP

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Did you see how happy the ref was to call Thomas OoBs on the last play? Downright gleeful. Probably the same ref.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Yes it was. He was horrible the last 5 minutes. He also made the call on Fairley. I have seen much worse not called.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
The TD Hill got, on the play he pulls Crawley (I think it was Crawley) towards him, throws him off balance and then easily catches the ball for a TD. Crawley had him covered well, no way that would have been a TD without offensive PI that never was called. Go look at the play and tell me what you see.

https://youtu.be/4bR8Uq_O5MQ

Check it out.

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
It is Crawley in coverage. Hill definitely pulled or grabbed him throwing him off balance. Should have been offensive PI.

Pbody

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That(hill TD) and one other play. People complain about people pointing out how our team got screwed being crybabies need to realize that just like like everything else in the NFL its become the wrestling league of sports. ENTERTAINMENT. We will never see another chance at the Lombardi until we are the story. NE, Pitt, Den, DAl, NY(big market), Sea(flavorful), and GB are so much ahead of us we are just the alternate dressing to a Caesar Salad. Don't ask for it because people just look at you weird.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)