FBI's 25 Most Dangerous Cities (1 Viewer)

Damn, Michigan is a cesspool. #1 and #2 on the list. :run:

Apparently, BR can't be better than NO in anything--not even violent crime.:hihi:

We went from 13th on the list in 2010 to not in the top 25. Seems like a good step.

FBI
FBI said:
Crime in the United States provides a nationwide view of crime based on statistics contributed by local, state, tribal, and federal law enforcement agencies. Population size and student enrollment are the only correlates of crime presented in this publication. Although many of the listed factors equally affect the crime of a particular area, the UCR Program makes no attempt to relate them to the data presented. The data user is, therefore, cautioned against comparing statistical data of individual reporting units from cities, counties, metropolitan areas, states, or colleges or universities solely on the basis of their population coverage or student enrollment. Until data users examine all the variables that affect crime in a town, city, county, state, region, or other jurisdiction, they can make no meaningful comparisons.

Just FYI, these rankings are always put together by blog sites. The FBI doesn't list totals by city, these guys mine the numbers from separate crime categories add them up and then say the FBI released them.

The numbers may in fact be accurate, but the FBI goes to great lengths to not make or endorse these lists.

Way to go NorCal, 2 crappy cities!! Though, I've been to Stockton, and it made me want to commit violent crimes just so the cops would get me outta there.

Congrats to you guys. Never ever quit fighting!! Now aim to be in the top 5 safest cities

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom