FCC stinks (1 Viewer)

Guitarzan

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Today in my market in WV the Ravens vs Saints is on local cable which means (thanks to the FCC catering to broadcasters and not the public for whom they are SUPPOSED to serve) I can't watch this game on Sunday ticket. It's blacked out. Today's game was going to be TVoed in HD but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!. To make this total FCC is crap moment complete due to high winds and and downed lines my cable is out and won't be restored until Monday. #***#$#@#$#@$**

ARRGGGGGHJHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Sunday Ticket 200 buck a year

Direct TV 80 bucks per month

Cable TV 50 bucks per month

FCC worthless!!!

Dishonorable mention to unreliable cable companies

Well you could drop the cable and go Old School for all the local channels.

I agree the situation sucks though. No competition for Sunday Tickets + stupid broadcast rules is a huge racket.

Drag out the old rabbit ears. I had to do it on more than one occasion. Good luck..

** You can pick up a cheap pair at Walmart under $10

Drag out the old rabbit ears. I had to do it on more than one occasion. Good luck..

** You can pick up a cheap pair at Walmart under $10

or you could get the biggest baddest most expensive pair & then return them :9:

Today in my market in WV the Ravens vs Saints is on local cable which means (thanks to the FCC catering to broadcasters and not the public for whom they are SUPPOSED to serve) I can't watch this game on Sunday ticket. It's blacked out. Today's game was going to be TVoed in HD but NOOOOOOOOO!!!!. To make this total FCC is crap moment complete due to high winds and and downed lines my cable is out and won't be restored until Monday. #***#$#@#$#@$**

ARRGGGGGHJHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What part of WV are you in? Buckhannon here.

Sunday Ticket 200 buck a year

Direct TV 80 bucks per month

Cable TV 50 bucks per month

FCC worthless!!!

Dishonorable mention to unreliable cable companies

I used to think Cox cable was worthless when I lived in New Orleans
Then, I thought that DirecTV stunk when I loved in Chicago.

Now that I have been living Abidjan, Ivory Coast, Africa, and using DS TV out of South Africa, the first thing i will do if and when I return to the states is kiss a big wet sloppy one on my cable/ sa installer and beg his forgiveness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom