FDNY confirms outdoor explosion in Chelsea (1 Viewer)

Ban dumpsters? We've got to find some way to take something away from law abiding Americans.

You know, for their own good, or... For the children or something? What difference does it make?

I just realized we are playing football in New York today...

While all bombs are bad, I do live i fear that one of these (Or Multiple) will go off on a Sunday afternoon in Football stadiums while we all watch it on TV...

security is pretty tight at the stadiums the only something like that could happen if it was a inside job. with the bombings in new jersey , the bombins in new york and the terrorist attack in minn. im more concered that these were planned attacks and will we see more in other cities.

Looks like they have the name of the suspect,Ahmad Khan Rahami,

Federal and local law enforcement were hunting an "armed and dangerous" 28-year-old Afghan-born man in connection with Saturday's bombing in New York City, even as raids and detentions in the metropolitan area raised the specter of a terror cell behind a series of successful and attempted attacks over the weekend.

Manhunt: Feds and Local Authorities Searching for 'Armed and Dangerous' Afghan-Born Man in New York City Bombing - Fox Nation

They captured the suspect.

New York (CNN)[Breaking news update at 11:23 a.m. ET]

Ahmad Khan Rahami, the man suspected in bombings in New York and New Jersey, is now in custody after a shootout with police, sources said.
The shootout happened Monday in Linden, New Jersey, a local and federal law enforcement official said.

[Breaking news update at 11:06 a.m. ET]

Ahmad Khan Rahami, the man wanted for questioning in connection with bombings in New York and Seaside Park, New Jersey, is also believed to be connected to the pipe bombs found in a backpack Sunday night in Elizabeth, New Jersey, sources said.
Rahami has been added to key terror watch lists to prevent him from trying to leave the country.

New York, New Jersey bombings: Suspect in custody after shootout with police, sources say - CNN.com

Good Job by the shop owner who called this in , and good job by the officers , hoping the wounded officers makes a quick recovery.

So are we allowed to say this was terrorism now?

We were always allowed to (Unless I missed something in here). But relating to ISIS, a lone wolf, etc?

You know, we want to know who to be angry at.

I'm glad they got the guy. I'm torn on him being shot and alive though. Part of me would gladly see them shot and dead. The other part is hopeful we get more answers/intel out of this. At the least, he'll be convicted due to the finger prints on the cell of the pressure cooker bomb left.

So are we allowed to say this was terrorism now?

Maybe terrorism in the abstract. Sort of like terrorism for terrorism's sake.

Just don't label it terrorism with any religious motivation. That is bad speak. We wouldn't want to make all those religious people upset.

Maybe terrorism in the abstract. Sort of like terrorism for terrorism's sake.

Just don't label it terrorism with any religious motivation. That is bad speak. We wouldn't want to make all those religious people upset.

I think it's more about trying to find the truth.

Not what we think it might be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom