TV Fear (the walking dead) s4+ (2 Viewers)

I don't think anyone ever really thought Madison was dead. The question is, did they only bring her back for ratings, or was this planned from the jump?
I think they did give themselves an emergency pivot by not showing her demise, but I am guessing this was never the plan? They went scorched earth on the cast--much like the original did in the early years...almost nobody was really safe. Then Kim Dickens said she never wanted to leave, fans got upset, and yep, they need a strong character and the ratings now too. Hopefully the story on where she has been isn't too terribly contrived.

I feel like the story isn't really going anywhere. These 2 episodes were just filler and added nothing to the story. They are putting too much into this nuclear wasteland. Why not just get the heck out of that whole area? What's the point in hanging around anywhere around there? Why are they so fixated on Strands tower? They are losing me..

Just as long as they get rid of Strand. I never liked his character from the start.

Last edited:
I don't mind his character, he is a guy who has been always about himself since day one. He tries to change and be better, but his true personality always wins. But how many times do they keep giving him a pass? I have no doubt that at the end of the season, they won't kill him. They'll let him live because at the last minute he'll have a change of heart again and probably somehow save them, and they'll let him back in the group.

Yeah the actor that plays Strand --Coleman Domingo-- is pretty awesome. I like the character evolution he has had, until this last time...it just felt too forced.

I have only seen last nights premiere but it was a pretty big letdown. I really liked the character they introduced, but it was stretching to make a connection/point. These showrunners are mostly just garbage and should have never gotten this long of a leash imo. They have done a few decent things; Teddy and the nuke scenario was pretty clever but then they follow it with slow, meandering meh.
Only Madison can save this season/show now...

Only Madison can save this season/show now...
I saw in the trailers that she was back

How did she survive and where has she been the whole time? Didn't she 'die' 4-5 seasons ago?

I saw in the trailers that she was back

How did she survive and where has she been the whole time? Didn't she 'die' 4-5 seasons ago?
The golden rule of TWD, unless you see the body, they are not dead.
Maybe she was caught up wth CRM?
Did Althea have a video of her when she was doing all those interviews? I can't remember if anyone else in the group that knew who she was saw it or not...

The golden rule of TWD, unless you see the body, they are not dead.
Maybe she was caught up wth CRM?
Did Althea have a video of her when she was doing all those interviews? I can't remember if anyone else in the group that knew who she was saw it or not...
Maybe the father will show back up too because why not?

That episode belonged in S5. Wow that was bad. Lennie James directed it, too…

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom