TV Fear (the walking dead) s4+ (2 Viewers)

This whole fighting over Strands tower in the middle of a nuclear wasteland just doesn't make any sense to me. Just get the F out of there, geez...
Maybe they could call Hawkins and retrieve that bomb that is located at the ASA government based in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Then we could get that final season of Jericho as a two fer... ;)

Maybe they could call Hawkins and retrieve that bomb that is located at the ASA government based in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Then we could get that final season of Jericho as a two fer... ;)
Nice reference. I was upset Jericho got cancelled, but at least they were talked into closing out the story, although rushed, at least there was some closure..

Better than last week (that's relative) but still not really advancing much and not all that entertaining imo. These writers need to do a lot better.

I remember when this was better than the prime show because it was just that good.
Now it's just better because it sucks less.

Sounds like I made the right call dropping both shows

I could not believe that as much as they want to overtake the tower and do away with Strand he did not put a bullet in the back of his head.

Howard took a high dive, so he could not stop them. You take Strand out and just announce that you are taking over.

I guess they are just going to keep milking it as much as they can.

Yea, i didn't get that either.. Unless he thought the Rangers would have not went along with them. Most people in the tower have bought into Strands craziness..
Just bring Madison back already. I think that is the only thing that will save the show...

Yea, i didn't get that either.. Unless he thought the Rangers would have not went along with them. Most people in the tower have bought into Strands craziness..
Just bring Madison back already. I think that is the only thing that will save the show...
The way they are throwing people off the roof: I would be happy to see him gone. Would be like Rick and the saviors.

Realized something while watching last nights episode- Horses are immune to radiation!!!!!
But thank god we can finally hope they'll leave that stupid tower and the radiation wateland.. If it means those horses will take them all out of Texas, i can suspend my belief that those are radiation proof horses..

7.14 is less bad than the current bad. If not for Better Call Saul, I don’t know that I would even have AMC right now.

So the freaking tower is now on fire and from the previews shown it seems Morgan may have found a safe place. Hopefully they don't drag out the tower fire beyond the next episode.

To me, this season has been the worst season so far. I don't feel like it added anything to the story line. the whole "lets live in a nuclear wasteland" just didn't make any sense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom