TV Fear (the walking dead) s4+ (1 Viewer)

Anyone watching?? I thought it was a pretty awesome S5 debut episode and a solid one last night...a welcome bunch of changes from last years boring run. Esp enjoy the tie-ins with Rick/Jadis...

I'm watching. IMO, FTWD is a better show than the original is in its current state. It's not predictable (so far) and I still want to watch the show instead of begrudgingly watching it like I do TWD.

2 episodes in and I'm liking this season. I thought S4 was atrocious. Still many instances of suspended belief, but it helps that the newer characters are finally growing on me. I feel like the show finally got a focus group and listened to them. So far, so good!

2 episodes in and I'm liking this season. I thought S4 was atrocious. Still many instances of suspended belief, but it helps that the newer characters are finally growing on me. I feel like the show finally got a focus group and listened to them. So far, so good!
Yeah I agree, last season was a step back after some solid progress--the whole multi-ep villain arc with the dirty faced woman was just boring...much more intriguing stuff happening this season and now Dwight is back and it could really tie-in with everything very well...

So my question is, Is Madison really dead? WD universe rule of thumb, if you didn't see them die, they aren't dead(I'm looking at you Glen and Daniel). I'll have to go back and watch, but I don't recall seeing her actually die.. The only exception was Lori, but there was enough evidence in the Walkers stomach...lol

I liked season 4 better than I am liking season 5. the whole radiation zombies are kinda dumb.

I have really enjoyed this season. I liked how they are finally addressing things that would be really big issues...helping people, power plants melting down and even fuel finally going bad. I also dig how the cast has come together. The bread crumbs they left with helicopter group was awesome. I like where this back half is headed!

So my question is, Is Madison really dead? WD universe rule of thumb, if you didn't see them die, they aren't dead(I'm looking at you Glen and Daniel). I'll have to go back and watch, but I don't recall seeing her actually die.. The only exception was Lori, but there was enough evidence in the Walkers stomach...lol
Me thinks you might be onto something here! And man would it be cool, found this today:

So gangrene makes you mostly invisible to Walkers? Kinda pulled that from the WWZ playbook.. Of course that would be a pretty risky move to do on purpose.
Pepper Brooks said:
It’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see if it pays off.”
I did like the "Morgan Jones is dead, now you are dealing with someone else" line.

Last edited:
So gangrene makes you mostly invisible to Walkers? Kinda pulled that from the WWZ playbook.. Of course that would be a pretty risky move to do on purpose.
I did like the "Morgan Jones is dead, now you are dealing with someone else" line.
Was kind of a cool way to having him survive, as opposed to the old 'guts' way from TWD.
Feels like Morgan is going back to bad-a$$ Jones mode, which is welcomed. Really liked the actor that played the bounty hunter and how Morgan is kind of taking his persona. Two things I am looking forward to finding out about:
-Was it Dwight's Sherri that saved him, or someone else (Madison???!-unlikely)
-What the heck does that key open, and what does that huge ship have to do with it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom