TV Fear (the walking dead) s4+ (1 Viewer)

Good start to the new season. Would have liked if the guy who brought Morgan to help his wife would have not been bitten. Think he would had been a good edition to the group.

I really don't care to much for this new female Negan want to be. Guess I will wait and see how it plays out. Just hope they do not drag it out

So, on World Beyond, they are 10 years post outbreak. The Walking Dead, I think Judith is 10. so that would put those 2 taking place about the same time. Do we know where we are at in Fear?

So, on World Beyond, they are 10 years post outbreak. The Walking Dead, I think Judith is 10. so that would put those 2 taking place about the same time. Do we know where we are at in Fear?

Show started when the outbreak began so it should line up when Rick woke from his coma.

No, with Dwight and Morgan being on the show, it has to be after the Saviors fell. So its way past when when Rick woke from the coma. I know there has been at least one time jump in Fear between when Madison "died" and the new characters (Al, June, John, Morgan) showed up.. So its way past when Rick woke up.

No, with Dwight and Morgan being on the show, it has to be after the Saviors fell. So its way past when when Rick woke from the coma. I know there has been at least one time jump in Fear between when Madison "died" and the new characters (Al, June, John, Morgan) showed up.. So its way past when Rick woke up.
Was thinking back from the first show when the drug head son was buying drugs from a guy in the drainage canal when a walker attacked the drug dealer.

And believe before that when he woke up in the old building the girl he was with had turned, plus a few more that was there.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure Fear and TWD are at or close to the same time right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if WB was near there. I believe they are setting up a crossover with the groups converging in place I suddenly can't remember the name of.

Edit: That's a wild guess from me, I don't know/haven't seen anything official to back it up.

I'm pretty sure Fear and TWD are at or close to the same time right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if WB was near there. I believe they are setting up a crossover with the groups converging in place I suddenly can't remember the name of.

Edit: That's a wild guess from me, I don't know/haven't seen anything official to back it up.
Yeah I agree, that has always felt like the most sensible endgame--merging the shows, esp with the end of the original in sight. I think FEAR might still be a year or two behind in the timeline, but it is hard to figure out exactly.

I know World Beyond is only a 2 season event. Since their community was part of the CRM network, and the dad is in New York, that group will end up crossing path with Rick Grimes in whatever they are doing in New York, which will lead to Alexandria, CRM and Commonwealth all converging. Do they al get along? Probably not. But i am not sure how our Fear group falls into this, although they did cross paths with the CRM. Maybe Ginny is loosely tied to the CRM maybe kinda like a contractor working on setting up communities in the south. Maybe her Pioneers or Settlers are part of the startup of the CRM since they are (maybe) a few years behind the other 2 groups? I could see Morgan eventually bringing his group to Alexandria tying in all three timelines/groups.

Another pretty good episode last night.
Daniel really had me convinced for a bit that he had lost his memory, glad him and Morgan are gonna team up, that is a formidable duo...esp if they gradually begin adding the others in the coming episodes.

yea, we all know Daniel can be ruthless if he needs to be. Ruthless Daniel and badazz Morgan can turn out to be a deadly combo for Ginny.
Also, i don't understand Ginny's obsession with Morgan. Why wouldn't she have just made sure he was dead in the first place?

Yeah I hear ya about making sure Morgan was indeed dead...but she left him very wounded and with walkers right there...and then sent the bounty hunter after him.
It feels like they are sort of borrowing a lot of the parallels from the Gov/Woodbury here with Ginny and her pioneers. Her own sister doesn't want to be there. Her 'rangers' don't seem all that formidable either. I guess we will see if she can really get Strand onboard? I think he is just going to work from the inside and take them down.
Looking forward to seeing Dwight next week, he is also a good one to have on your team.

We're scared of Ginny why?

Just can't get into World Beyond.

New Morgan and Rufus are awesome

We're scared of Ginny why?

Just can't get into World Beyond.

New Morgan and Rufus are awesome
I think Ginny is proving to be pretty sinister, even beyond attempting to murder Morgan...she has the whole Governor vibe to her imo, but is hiding it even less.

I hear ya on TWB, it is really slow and at parts painful with the 'young adult' acting...I do like the lady who is in charge of the CRM contingent...she is a great actress. Basically just slogging my way thru it to figure more out about them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom