TV Fear (the walking dead) s4+ (1 Viewer)

Unfortunately, that bar wasn't very high, imo. I binged it very recently, and until Morgan joined would have ranked it at least as good as the best TWD seasons. Once it went Morgan-centric, it just got...so bad. That said, I do think it's going in a much better direction now.

Yeah, I finally tapped out on this after they spent an entire episode searching for someone that wrote “You Are Here” on a tree 😡

Another great one last night. I don't know what happened to these writers, but they finally figured out how to pivot to interesting writing for a solid cast of actors to portray.

Another great one last night. I don't know what happened to these writers, but they finally figured out how to pivot to interesting writing for a solid cast of actors to portray.
Totally agree. The wife and I have been watching the Walking Dead universe from the beginning. Last night's episode was one of the best in a while. Something actually happened to characters that we actually cared about.

Unfortunately, that bar wasn't very high, imo. I binged it very recently, and until Morgan joined would have ranked it at least as good as the best TWD seasons. Once it went Morgan-centric, it just got...so bad. That said, I do think it's going in a much better direction now.
I do like they admitted that Morgan has been all over the place with his personality. I think he said something like "I feel like I've been 19 different people since all this started". Can't remember the exact quote, but something like that.

Yeah I believe Morgan said- I've been 16 different somebodies since this whole thing began.
Which feels accurate!
How bad that bad arse new weapon he was crafting?

I just hope he never goes back to the pacifist version of himself again. Going back and forth with that was just terrible. Him and Carol with that...ugh...
Yeah doesn't look like he will, chalked up another couple kills last Sun. Believe it was those guys searching for the key he now sports from the dead bounty hunter, and were seen at that ship/sub thing. It was a little slower episode last Sun, but yet another pretty good one...these writers have really turned it around.
Tonight's episode looks pretty good too, another group coming into play?

Another really good, borderline great episode this week. Lots of good elements happening, almost made me feel like I was watching early run, peak TWD...

Well, the run continues. Last night's episode was fantastic.
Seriously amazed at how the same writing team can turn it around to this magnitude.
If you stopped watching last years' boring help everyone arch, I don't blame you, but you are def missing out on some real good sheet this season.

Well, the run continues. Last night's episode was fantastic.
Seriously amazed at how the same writing team can turn it around to this magnitude.
If you stopped watching last years' boring help everyone arch, I don't blame you, but you are def missing out on some real good sheet this season.
Haven't watched last night's yet but I just wanna know ... Are they ever gonna find a cure for zombieism?

Haven't watched last night's yet but I just wanna know ... Are they ever gonna find a cure for zombieism?
You know what, maybe?
That seems to be the path the other new 'World Beyond' is headed.
Last night's was the first solid episode that show has had too, btw. Prob because they let Michael Cudlitz direct...but it actually had really cool flashbacks to when the outbreak began. I was taken aback at how solid it was, because the show has been so very bad.

FTW's been my guilty pleasure since it started. I've grown to like the characters and atmosphere much more than TWD, especially after Rick's departure. Unfortunately, it's been a horrible train wreck these past seasons. Surprisingly, season 6 has been very good! They've somehow recaptured that smooth and rich comic book feel. Did they get new producers or something?

In World Beyond dropping hints about the virus started from a spore from space.
But of course Kirkman said that was not true in an interview.
He was asked if he knew how it started; he said yes, but that it was stupid

Last edited:
In show time, hasn't it been 17 years since the outbreak? Huck doesn't look old enough to have been a Marine at the outbreak.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom