TV Fear (the walking dead) s4+ (1 Viewer)

In show time, hasn't it been 17 years since the outbreak? Huck doesn't look old enough to have been a Marine at the outbreak.
I believe that both Beyond and TWD are 10 yrs since the initial outbreak. Fear a few years behind yet....

yea, didn't they talk about Monument Day celebration being about 10 years since the outbreak?

I believe that both Beyond and TWD are 10 yrs since the initial outbreak. Fear a few years behind yet....
yea, didn't they talk about Monument Day celebration being about 10 years since the outbreak?

Yeah, I'm trying to base it on Judith. She's 10 now, so it makes sense. I know they did a time jump after the war with Negan, then jumped another 5-6 years after Rick vanished.

The run continues...very good 'mid-season finale' last night. Really excited for the back half, they have set up some really good stuff.

Saw an article and it was talking about bringing Madison back to FTWD in some way.
Hinted that she may had been the one who saved Morgan.

Show did not show her actually being killed by the hoard.
Yeah that has been brought up, on and off, for awhile. I would sure welcome it, Kim Dickens is a great actor and her character was good. Alicia referenced the ballpark, and even the 3 walkie click that Madison used. Also looks like Alicia is in trouble in the preview, maybe Mamma shows up to rescue her?

Season 6B will debut on April 11th, 9 more episodes, additionally:
The cast will grow with three new members including John Glover (The Good Wife, Smallville, Scrooged), Nick Stahl (Carnivale, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, Sin City), and Keith Carradine (Madam Secretary, Fargo, Deadwood). Also, Aisha Tyler (Director: CSI, Roswell NM, Axis) directed Episode 6x13.

Well...that was a pretty big episode. Really was not expecting that.
yea, when John washed up on shore, I was like, I hate when they make you think someone is a walker, but then they are just near death but not really dead. Then Bam! surprise.. I didn't expect ti because they love to play that card all the time.

After that last season snoozefest, it's been a much better show.

yea, when John washed up on shore, I was like, I hate when they make you think someone is a walker, but then they are just near death but not really dead. Then Bam! surprise.. I didn't expect ti because they love to play that card all the time.

I thought they were going to let him live and I honestly wasn't happy about it. Too much plot armor, especially after Morgan.

At first i thought they were taking the Negan playbook from TWD. Glad they didn't. Glad Ginny is dead and her story is over. I assume they are now gonna head toward CRM story line..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom