Fedor vs rogers set on cbs!!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2009 on CBS(WOW).

Fedor is by far the best HW on the planet, but I am not sleeping on Rogers in this fight. IMO, the only way to beat Fedor is via knockout. You are not going to control him on the ground, you are not going to sub him, and you are definitely not going to out point him for 5 rounds. Brett has what is needed - His big, fairly quick, and has bricks for hands. Plus, he will have a TREMENDOUS SIZE Advantage over Fedor, as he walks around at 290, so no telling what his going to weigh during the fight. He will at very lease have 35lbs on Fedor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
November 7, 2009 on CBS(WOW).

Fedor is by far the best HW on the planet, but I am not sleeping on Rogers in this fight. IMO, the only way to beat Fedor is via knockout. You are not going to control him on the ground, you are not going to sub him, and you are definitely not going to out point him for 5 rounds. Brett has what is needed - His big, fairly quick, and has bricks for hands. Plus, he will have a TREMENDOUS SIZE Advantage over Fedor, as he walks around at 290, so no telling what his going to weigh during the fight. He will at very lease have 35lbs on Fedor.

He'll probably definitely have 40 lbs give or take (270 - 230) come fight time. Great that it will be on free tv, and I wonder who they will add to the card to try and build up. Hopefully they don't just rest on the main event.

It's impossible to pick against Fedor...but he's got to lose eventually.

In other good news, I'm sure Dana White will plan some UFC programming on Spike that same night.

Sure would be nice to see Lesnar's name there, but Fedor punked out.

Fedor by whatever he wants.

He'll probably definitely have 40 lbs give or take (270 - 230) come fight time. Great that it will be on free tv, and I wonder who they will add to the card to try and build up. Hopefully they don't just rest on the main event.

It's impossible to pick against Fedor...but he's got to lose eventually.

I agree. All the great fighters of his era are starting to fade - AA, Sylvia, Nog, Liddell, Hughes, W. Silva, etc. He has over 30 fights at the elite level, so it is coming eventually.

I agree. All the great fighters of his era are starting to fade - AA, Sylvia, Nog, Liddell, Hughes, W. Silva, etc. He has over 30 fights at the elite level, so it is coming eventually.

Nah, he's smart he's gonna take easy fights the rest of his career. If Fedor wanted to prove himself he'd have signed with UFC. But let's face facts Fedor is scared of Brock.

Fedor isn't scared of Brock it is that he also owns part of M-1 with his manager. Once his contract is up with his representation he is free to sign anywhere he wants without losing his share of M-1....I think his contract with his representation is up in 3 fights...after that look for the UFC to buyout his contract and for him to come to terms with Dana White......it is just business.....He would whoop up on Brock....but yet again so would Nogiera

Speaking of AA, did anyone see him whipping a fat kid on Bully Beatdown last night? It was damn funny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom