Feel good after this game (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We didn’t win but I like how we over looked playing this game. We are getting better every game but defense got to do better. Can’t keep giving up all those easy penalties and letting teams score over 30pojnts. If we can do that we going be alright guys! Long season! We got this!

It was a great game at least. The saints need to clean some stuff up. Mostly with giving up the big plays. Looking at the schedule though there aren’t many easy looking W’s there. Here’s to hoping for the best but I wouldn’t be shocked if this was a 7-9 or 8-8 year.

We didn’t win but I like how we over looked playing this game. We are getting better every game but defense got to do better. Can’t keep giving up all those easy penalties and letting teams score over 30pojnts. If we can do that we going be alright guys! Long season! We got this!

This game had the potential to go very bad and I was almost expecting that, but we went head to head to the end. The fumble ended up being a crucial mistake we could not recover from...and our defense always takes a few games to get their stride.

I actually feel optimistic after the loss instead of doom and gloom

It was a great game at least. The saints need to clean some stuff up. Mostly with giving up the big plays. Looking at the schedule though there aren’t many easy looking W’s there. Here’s to hoping for the best but I wouldn’t be shocked if this was a 7-9 or 8-8 year.
Not even the Big plays it’s the 3rd down penalties on Defense that are absolutely killing every good thing they put together, they got a couple of good stops in the first half but we need to play both half’s , we will get better no pre season but they better get a move on.

Even the biggest homer can’t feel good about this team after 3 weeks.
Penalties
Terrible defense especially in the secondary
Offense sputters. Lots of 3 & outs
Now even morestead is struggling
This is not a winning football team

Morestead had one short punt and you call that struggling?

So I literally just got off work. Can't watch or listen or anything at work. Recorded the game.....so I guess I should go ahead and delete the game and not even watch it then?
Meh, there’s actually some really great plays in this game that are worth watching. It sucks that you already know how it ends though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom