Feel good after this game (1 Viewer)

We didn’t win but I like how we over looked playing this game. We are getting better every game but defense got to do better. Can’t keep giving up all those easy penalties and letting teams score over 30pojnts. If we can do that we going be alright guys! Long season! We got this!
Good you're staying confident but we do need some serious changes on both sides of the ball.

I like the positivity but at the moment they haven't shown me enough to believe they can consistently play well on both sides of the ball at the same time. CSP play calling has left a lot to be desired. For all the talk of Drew's arm strength improving in the off season something is off. The defence couldn't fight sleep and now injuries to Cook and Peat.

I wish I shared your confidence OP

We seem to play better when Peat is injured, which is pretty much half of every season. He is a glass mountain. Cook is a loss though, hopefully Trautman is ready to be the man

Jameis threw nothing but 25+ passes last year. How’d that turn out?

Stop using facts sir.

It seems people have forgotten how our quick strike offense used to also give us 7-9 years because we didn’t have a good defense to compliment it. You don’t want to keep this defense on the field right now. Ball control is best until we can get our ish together.

Besides that I think Drew and the offense is beginning to settle in. Unlike most of the board, I am optimistic and believe we iron out our kinks early this year rather than trying to in a playoff game like we did last season.

We play better as underdogs living under the radar and that’s just how we will now be viewed.

I feel fairly positive as well. Drew looked improved, particularly in the 2nd half. Sanders and him seemed to be getting on the same wavelength. Kamara looks to be back to form. Ruiz played great when filling in for Peat. Murray made the most of his opportunities.

Obviously there was a lot of ugly things too but we went toe to toe with one of the better offenses in the league and had a call or two gone our way, even with everything else that transpired, we might be celebrating a 7 pt win rather than a 7 pt loss. If the defense can find a flip the switch and get off the field and stop giving away penalties (I’m aware not all of them were legit but we know they’re looking at us, we got to find a way to overcome that) then this team is capable of winning the division. Once you’re in the playoffs anything can happen.

We didn’t win but I like how we over looked playing this game. We are getting better every game but defense got to do better. Can’t keep giving up all those easy penalties and letting teams score over 30pojnts. If we can do that we going be alright guys! Long season! We got this!
Drugs can do the mind wrong, yeah. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom