Feel good after this game (2 Viewers)

Morestead had one short punt and you call that struggling?

Two short punts. First one I just thought he kicked bad but same thing on the second kick. Wouldn't say struggling but its certainly unlike him.

So I literally just got off work. Can't watch or listen or anything at work. Recorded the game.....so I guess I should go ahead and delete the game and not even watch it then?
You won't miss a thing. Oh wait, AK was special. Naw, do yourself a favor. Delete.

Wake me up when the defense starts learning how to play the ball in the air.

LOL wake me up when we actually don't go three and out on 1 run and 2 passes for 8 yards total.

I'm not giving D a pass here. But they held to FGs and we would go out and piss away the possessions because drew won't throw it down filed.

We are the exact opposite of complimentary football.

Not saying it’s rigged or anything so don’t take it that way, but I just feel like there’s certain self fulfilling prophecies out there where you just KNOW the outcome before it happens. This is one of them. The packers aren’t supposed to lose. Rodgers is SUPPOSED to win, that’s just how it is. Been feeling like that all week. Brees put up a good fight and I hope silenced some of the critics for the week, but still.

When Kamara is your leading WR in catches, targets, yards, something is gravely wrong! Sanders was open several times. Just something does not feel right to me.

We didn’t win but I like how we over looked playing this game. We are getting better every game but defense got to do better. Can’t keep giving up all those easy penalties and letting teams score over 30pojnts. If we can do that we going be alright guys! Long season! We got this!

the last time we had an issue keeping teams under 30 was 2012 and that ended up being the worst defense in NFL history. We won 7 games that year because Brees basically willed 7 wins on his arm. That Brees isn’t on this roster.

Also I remember for many years under Payton there was this stat that the Saints had like never lost a game or maybe had only lost 1 when they rushed for over 100 yards. I know that’s been busted many times now but it still hurts to see them rushing so well and still lose.

So I literally just got off work. Can't watch or listen or anything at work. Recorded the game.....so I guess I should go ahead and delete the game and not even watch it then?
Just watch the first 3 1/2 quarters. You'll be fine.

Hard to feel good about Taysom getting called for PI for a legal block. Or Jenkins for takeling a guy by grabing him around his waist and getting called for a horse collar tackle. Or Jenkins getting called for PI on an uncatchable ball out of bounds. Or when the GB player pushed off and got a TD instead of being called for offensive PI. Or when we had to use a challenge for a very obvious 4th down stop.

Sure we could have played better, but if those things don't happen, we're probably up by 10 the whole game andour actual mistakes don't lose us the game.

It was nice that they didn't hit us with the 5 yard 'running into the kicker" penalty, I don't remember the down & distance, but I have a feeling that it still wasn't enough to give GB a 1st, so that's the only reason they let it slide.

I like the positivity but at the moment they haven't shown me enough to believe they can consistently play well on both sides of the ball at the same time. CSP play calling has left a lot to be desired. For all the talk of Drew's arm strength improving in the off season something is off. The defence couldn't fight sleep and now injuries to Cook and Peat.

I wish I shared your confidence OP

Well you could take something good out of it. The run game was more solid than it has been in a long time.

the D played good in spots but not when it counted the most

the passing O is beyond pedestrian. Brees passes still off mark and to low more oft than not. And if you take Away the Kamara yards after catch, there isn’t a whole lot there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom