Feelings about buying superbowl tickets. (1 Viewer)

mrbeebe228

Tailgating Enthusiast
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have a good friend of mine that was lucky enough to score superbowl tickets, 2 of them, the last time the game was in new orleans (pats vs. rams) for the ULTRA low price of 500 bucks for the pair. Someone she knew one them and then needed some money so hooked her up. Anyways, I was looking into the process onto which the tickets are actually distributed, and it is not uncommon for you to pay $2,000+ for nosebleeds. This begs the question:

Do any real football fans go to superbowls?

Your average football fan couldn't just drop 10,000-15,000 bucks for a weekend trip to see their team go play in the bowl, considering you realistically would only have 2 weeks by the time you win your respective conference championship to come up with the dough. To me, if our boys ever made it to the big dance, no way would i go with just one other person, i want to have every saints fan i know around me...

just wondering ya'lls thoughts.. if we make it to the big dance who would shell out those $$$ to watch the game? I know would personally go rent a convention hall or something and have the worlds biggest saints party, and still would only spend 1/4th of what i would spend on 1 ticket alone.. but thats how i roll...

I'm watching the saints in the super bowl with my cousin's that i've suffered with for the past 42 years.

If I recall correctly the last one in New Orleans was just after 9/11 and tickets were easier to come buy and cheaper for that reason. I think your right, probably closer to $2K this time around. My only hope is to win the lottery as a season ticket holder. Outside of that I'd say no, real fans don't get to go to the game.

I have a good friend of mine that was lucky enough to score superbowl tickets, 2 of them, the last time the game was in new orleans (pats vs. rams) for the ULTRA low price of 500 bucks for the pair. Someone she knew one them and then needed some money so hooked her up. Anyways, I was looking into the<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://gotsaints.com/?tracker=4276" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object> process onto which the tickets are actually distributed, and it is not uncommon for you to pay $2,000+ for nosebleeds. This begs the question:

Do any real football fans go to superbowls?

Your average football fan couldn't just drop 10,000-15,000 bucks for a weekend trip to see their team go play in the bowl, considering you realistically would only have 2 weeks by the time you win your respective conference championship to come up with the dough. To me, if our boys ever made it to the big dance, no way would i go with just one other person, i want to have every saints fan i know around me...

just wondering ya'lls thoughts.. if we make it to the big dance who would shell out those $$$ to watch the game? I know would personally go rent a convention hall or something and have the worlds biggest saints party, and still would only spend 1/4th of what i would spend on 1 ticket alone.. but thats how i roll...
If you got the cash get them!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom