Felt Good To Play The Second Line After Tonight’s Win and Here’s Why (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Most importantly, it was very important I felt to get that disgusting taste of that loss last season out of our mouths and get it right on to a good team building win. Which tonight was in my opinion.

It just felt good to win again and that song is a classic after a win to me!

But more so I was very encouraged by the depth of this team. It really has shown throw how hard the Saints have worked to build s solid and balanced unit.

Smith was making Great catches,
T Williams looked like he was bursting with potential tonight, Tate returns were awesome. And Hill has me the most excited.

I could see him being the Aaron Rodgers of our Team. Replacing a great and not missing a beat.

I expect we see ALOT of wrinkle read packages this season, it’s at the point we would be stupid not to utilize him more during the season.

Couple things got me hot though. Harris... why the heck is this guy on the team. He’s a waste of a roster spot. You can look all world in practice, show me something in a game!

Also didn’t like a lot of our LB pass coverage tonight and took a while for our Dline to get going but our big guys were out.

Who was yours guys player of the game?

I think I am going to go with T Williams for his excellent running and tenacity tonight. You can tell he’s hungry for a spot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom