Felt like something new... (1 Viewer)

Beautiful gun, Semper. Gorgeous.

Just bought (today) a Sig Sauer 516. Just the basic firearm so far, but plan to add some good optics, maybe the Mako handle with the built-in bipod or something similar.

It seems to be a nice gun, good balance and feel. Hope to get a chance to shoot it this coming week. :)

But I am very envious of that beauty that you built. Love it.

And those who wish to discuss the politics of gun ownership, take it to the PDB. This isn't the forum for that kind of discourse.

My first AR was a 516. Great shooting rifle. Congrats man!

That is a nice rifle. When I saw the first photos, I thought it had been printed. I don't own any guns but I've fired hand guns, a 22 rifle and shotguns. Can you actually hunt with that?
Also, I was thinking about getting a rifle that I could shoot rodents in my backyard with. Would I be better off getting a pellet gun or BB shot?

That is a nice rifle. When I saw the first photos, I thought it had been printed. I don't own any guns but I've fired hand guns, a 22 rifle and shotguns. Can you actually hunt with that?
Also, I was thinking about getting a rifle that I could shoot rodents in my backyard with. Would I be better off getting a pellet gun or BB shot?
depends on how big your backyard is. a .22 pellet gun works for most little rodents but if its in the sticks an regular .22 is a fun shot.

If any firearm I owned was my "Saints" themed gun it would be my Beretta. This is as close as the guy could get to the colors.

Attachments

• 20211011_100950.jpg
    20211011_100950.jpg
    987.4 KB · Views: 5
I tell ya I have had a lot of hand guns, and still do, I love my Glocks and my H&K's, but my Beretta is my go to gun. I've been using one since I was issued it in 1990 and it was the very first handgun I ever purchased.

I tell ya I have had a lot of hand guns, and still do, I love my Glocks and my H&K's, but my Beretta is my go to gun. I've been using one since I was issued it in 1990 and it was the very first handgun I ever purchased.
Beretta M9 was the first pistol I was ever issued too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom