Felt Nostalgic - Played Final Fantasy VI (III back then) last night (1 Viewer)

Final Fantasy 15 is fun. It plays a lot like god of war in combat. The finalest fantasy of them all.

I beat Suikoden earlier today and am not sure which RPG I want to get in to next. I'm thinking Vagrant Story, I've never played it but always heard good things about it. As I mentioned in a post earlier, I plan to get into a group of PS RPGs that I never got around to

Legend of Dragoon
Vagrant Story
SaGa Frontier II ( I played a good bit, but never beat it)
Final Fantasy Tactics (I think I've put 100+ hours into this game as a teenager, but still want to play through it again)
FF 8 and 9

Anyone have any others they recommend, or which I should play first?

Rogue Galaxy was fun. I just downloaded it again on the PS4, originally a PS2 game.

According to Tabata, one of the big reasons for this delay, however, is that not every everyone who is going to play FFXV has their console connected to the internet. They may have a console, they may have the internet, but the two are apparently not connected. (Data Tabata sourced said that number is over twenty percent of Japanese gamers!) Thus, there actually might be players who do not download a day-one patch. The delay is to get the game in good shape for all players at release.

Why Final Fantasy XV Was Recently Delayed

More time to finish up Final Fantasy 7 again and Type 0.

Why Final Fantasy XV Was Recently Delayed

More time to finish up Final Fantasy 7 again and Type 0.

Square knows people have been down on FF over the years. They used to be king of the hill. But with so many Day One updates to fix games coming out, they sure don't want to follow that path. At least, they actually care about quality, it seems. I wish more developers followed this path.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom