Female kicker to break NFL gender barrier (1 Viewer)

A 280lbs man roughing the kicker/running into the kicker would get some serious heat for hitting her. What the FG/PAT is blocked? Is she going to get leveled trying to recover the ball?

I don't think she gets into the NFL

Oh, the misogyny on this topic is atrocious. :jpshakehead:
I, for one would love to see this woman succeed in her sports endeavors.

I'd love to see women as kickers or punters. I'm waiting for the first incident where they device a fake punt where the punter kicks the ball between her tatas and runs with it/throws it.

This one doesn't sound too convincing but if she gets in it just makes it better. Does someone by the way have examples of sports where men and women compete together? Or of women who play/ have played in the mens league?

Female kicker in a male locker room..? What's the point? I don't see women playing with men in any sport (correct me if i'm wrong, and when i say any sport of course i don't mean..uh..curling)

Women kickers need to accomplish something in major college games starting for multiple seasons before they make it in the NFL. The barrier is in Division I college, not the NFL.

Wrong...women just need to stay out of men's sports period...I'm sick of this...they won't let us have anything to ourselves without having to pull this "women can do anything a man can do" crap...I don't want to see women in an MMA cage beating each other up and I damn sure don't want to see them on the football field

Didn't really notice any misogyny in the thread actually...

Let's be real here, the woman has no history of football whatsoever. Her biggest selling point is that she "once made a 40 yard field goal". There is literally a 0% chance she makes a team. She's either an attention whore, or she's just doing this for the experience. I'm actually inclined to think the latter in this instance.

Wrong...women just need to stay out of men's sports period...I'm sick of this...they won't let us have anything to ourselves without having to pull this "women can do anything a man can do" crap...I don't want to see women in an MMA cage beating each other up and I damn sure don't want to see them on the football field

OK yeah, this is pretty misogynistic...If you don't want to watch women's sports no one will force you.

misogyny2.jpg

Unfortunately, we can't really help it yet. Give us a few more decades...

I hope she thrives in the NFL.

MMA has had women in the sport but only now the NFL of MMA has a women MMA fight.

inb4 strikeforce

tumblr_mdprge5fNL1r3mtnio1_1280.jpg

Yeah, but in fighting women don't fight men. It is quite a reach to compare the two, especially considering the utter lack of women that even want to fight in an arena type setting.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

very smart girl, with a masters degree, cute too, promoting her video game sports company. after listening to her, might be a good idea to buy some of her company stock.

Do you know the difference between misogyny and common sense? When a woman can make an NBA roster, given the fact that plenty of women play college in basketball, then we can talk about another sport, any other. How about golf? Tennis? 100 meter dash? Let's not use liberal buzzwords like misogyny in the place of facts. When a woman can be competitive with men in any far less physically demanding sport, maybe football will be possible. Until then, it is just someone trying to score attention points.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom