Female kicker to break NFL gender barrier (1 Viewer)

Not enough I need a body shot!!!
fat_chick-s250x316-65302.jpg

Or did you mean of her!?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hphwfq1wLJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, wonder how good she'll be at kicking when theres NFL players trying to kill her to block the kick. NFL kickers make 60-65 sometimes 70 yard FG's in warm up's but rarely drill 60-61 yarders.

If she makes it, at least it actually will be a girl flailing around on the ground like she got hit by a car instead of what is allegedly a grown *** man whenever someone breathes in a kickers direction.

Women kickers need to accomplish something in major college games starting for multiple seasons before they make it in the NFL. The barrier is in Division I college, not the NFL.

I hope she thrives in the NFL.

MMA has had women in the sport but only now the NFL of MMA has a women MMA fight.

inb4 strikeforce

tumblr_mdprge5fNL1r3mtnio1_1280.jpg

Yea but those women aren't fighting the men now are they? And basketball ha had women play pro too..... in the WNBA. You are comparing two completely different things here buddy.

Ah, no man, pay attention, she is a girl...oh excuse me, woman. :ezbill:

But seriously, she didn't make anything yet and the NFL is/ should be about what you can do when given an opportunity.

Imagine this,... the first time she makes a tackle- the announcers laugh when the male kickers tackle a runner, can you imagine it if she does! :hihi:

---

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom