Ferris Bueller Question (3 Viewers)

Never got the whole Jennifer grey thing

Acting abilities?

Her mistake was thinking she could be the next belle of Hollywood. That just wasn't gonna happen. A plastic surgeon wasn't going to turn into Marilyn Monroe. After that went south her career totally cratered. If not for that, she could have had a Meg Ryan like career.

Acting abilities?

Her mistake was thinking she could be the next belle of Hollywood. That just wasn't gonna happen. A plastic surgeon wasn't going to turn into Marilyn Monroe. After that went south her career totally cratered. If not for that, she could have had a Meg Ryan like career.

I think her plastic surgery was a mistake. Filmmakers often like a sort of unusual look

Calspyder is a kit car company that makes variations of that beauty. Offers models with 300 to 560 hp. Wheelbase of 102.3 should make a relatively spacious cockpit.

Yeah something is not on the up and up with them.

It must be a good bit off of the originals. Ferrari is quick to shut down anybody in the replica business down.

Modena Design and Development the company that did the cars for the movie Ferrari was quick as hell to shut them down. By the time the movie came out you couldn't buy them anymore. I think they got to build a dozen or less.

Ferrari does not pay that sheet.

In fact they shut down Miami vice because their Daytona verts were copies built on a c3 Corvette

That is why they switched to the ugly white cheese grater Ferrari.

I think her plastic surgery was a mistake. Filmmakers often like a sort of unusual look

Yeah she had a look that was working.

She went under the knife and looked like every other kinda cute girl.

Someone should have talked her out of it in her management.

Yeah something is not on the up and up with them.

It must be a good bit off of the originals. Ferrari is quick to shut down anybody in the replica business down.

Modena Design and Development the company that did the cars for the movie Ferrari was quick as hell to shut them down. By the time the movie came out you couldn't buy them anymore. I think they got to build a dozen or less.

Ferrari does not pay that shirt.

In fact they shut down Miami vice because their Daytona verts were copies built on a c3 Corvette

That is why they switched to the ugly white cheese grater Ferrari.

There were only three used in the movie filming.

She admitted as much. Her quote was something like "I went into the operating room a celebrity and came out anonymous." Supposedly she even considered changing her name to reboot her career post surgery. Weird stuff.

There were only three used in the movie filming.
Yep and a real one for still shots. Actually they got the replicas because they could not afford to insure the Ferrari for driving shots.

That is one of my all time favorite car designs. It is pretty well perfect.

My favorite is the nart spyder it is in another movie. The Thomas crown affair.

Only Produced 10 but 9 survived cuz Steve McQueen totaled his.

So is there any significance to the name "Shauna"? That always seemed kind of random. Is there some kind of inside reference here we were supposed to get?

Well at the beginning of the movie, and up until that point, she was Jean.

But by the time Charlie Sheen gets done with her, she is Shauna.

Maybe some other personal significance to the writer/director.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom