Fess up! (1 Viewer)

I actually taped the second half bc we were eating our TG dinner at the time and turned it back on in time to see the missed kick and see the final score. Watched the rest of the game after I got home and kept wondering how the hell they pulled it off. Great effort I would say. But if I had seen the second half live I think that I would have been a little nervous.

Hooray for our side.

I never gave up hope, until Roy W caught that pass, then for 4 brief seconds, I was depressed about losing.

I was getting ticked at how the Boys made it seem so easy to come back and take the lead that I'm sure steam was coming out of my ears! :rant:

I had to listen to my brothers and brother-in-law talk about how the Cowboys were gonna win... but I did not stop rooting and hoping and praying somehow we'd come back and win. When Williams caught that ball I was like, "No!! No!!!" then I saw Malcolm reach around him and I knew he got that ball away from him. I jumped up and said, "Yes!! Ha ha ha!!! Time to come back and win this thing!"

Way to go, Malcolm! What an awesome play! And then Drew takes care of business and we're in the end zone! Even when Dallas tried that field goal I knew they wouldn't make it. It was ours and I said, "Victory formation time!" I love it! :worthy:

But I know my blood pressure was up from the minute Austin ran that TD in. :hihi:

I jumped and screamed when the play happened. While my cousins around me did cartwheels.

My grandson came over so my focus went off the game for a while...luckily :) by the time it went back it was all good. :)

I missed everything - I need to install a tv in the bathroom :covri:.

I was 'putting' away the Thanksgiving meal - it sounded like complete bedlam in the living room. Once my wife found out where I was - she ordered me to stay in there because as she put it 'we are winning!'.

So now I'm in need of a certain someones weekly torrent service to see what I missed...:mwink:

I was worried, but just for a small while, I knew our Saints, somehow, someway would pull a win out. Saints always keep things exciting, that's for sure.

I'm very, very happy they pulled a win out because I was talking smack to Jason Garrett's nephew, and didn't want to be the sore loser.

As much as I despise the Cowboys, I must say they played a good game, and I do like the Garretts and hope Jason succeeds, just not against us. :)

I had a $100 bet with a Cowboys Fan. I was thinking of a crazy way to pay him off. Maybe $100 in pennies! Oh But, when the Saints come marching in! It was great. And I not only got to keep my $100 and get his $100. But I was at that point of getting my speech together.

Who else besides me had began mentally preparing themselves for a loss. I was already giving myself pep talks and preparing statements for the grief I knew I was gonna get from the less fortunate (non Saints fans). I was thinking two games behind Sh**lanta, but we'd still get the wildcard. When I saw Roy Williams running down the field, I thought, that's it.

Then. . . . . .

Malcolm FREAKING Jenkins!!! I could just see that strip coming as he ran down Roy Williams. He had the perfect angle. But them I didn't see the ball come out, and figured no, and looked down to read SR. Then I heard, "Saints say they have the ball." The rest is history.

How could I have been so quick to give up on the win? I was even at the Redskins game last year. Brees drives the team down the field like he's facing a high school defense. Winner! Dang!

We are never out of it with these guys. They know how to win. God, I love this team. So proud to be be a Saints fan.

I was preparing my response to the crap I was going to receive from non-Saints fans for all the crap I had been giving them this season. I was worried.

My ears were hurt since Reggie missed the pass because my husband was so upset and speaking all his upset speech!! I told him to clam down and the game wasn't over yet. It was easier to say while I was worried as well, but I still believed in the Saints.

After Williams caught the ball and I saw it was wide open, I thought it was over if we had two scores down. It happened so fast and suddenly saw Jenkins got the ball. Looked at the time left and I knew Drew Brees would come back and scored.

What a game and I'm glad we left with a Win!!

I'll admit I never gave up but started trying to figure out how I was going to handle my emotions with the Mrs. family of about 25 at our Thanksgiving dinner get together. I never got there mentally. Thank God I didn't have too. All the Mrs. said was Thank God we won. Thank God!

I'll admit I never gave up but started trying to figure out how I was going to handle my emotions with the Mrs. family of about 25 at our Thanksgiving dinner get together. I never got there mentally. Thank God I didn't have too. All the Mrs. said was Thank God we won. Thank God!

Amen to that Cajun Chat! :9:

I watched the game with my aunt, husband and cousins yesterday.
Thinking it was going to be a blowout, I was relaxed and happy for the first half.
During the 4th Quarter I almost had a Who Dat Heart Attack.
I kept thinking of the Redskins game last year and my husband said, "Just wait for the miracle. It'll happen!"
A few seconds later, Jenkins stole the ball! Then Brees to Meachum and then Brees to Moore! Then Dallas decided to attempt a 59 yard FG.....wide left.

Up until Jenkins stripped the ball, I was thinking that The Saints were going to lose and I was preparing myself for it.
Thank You, Jenkins. You might have saved the season!

Who else besides me had began mentally preparing themselves for a loss. I was already giving myself pep talks and preparing statements for the grief I knew I was gonna get from the less fortunate (non Saints fans). I was thinking two games behind Sh**lanta, but we'd still get the wildcard. When I saw Roy Williams running down the field, I thought, that's it.

Then. . . . . .

Malcolm FREAKING Jenkins!!! I could just see that strip coming as he ran down Roy Williams. He had the perfect angle. But them I didn't see the ball come out, and figured no, and looked down to read SR. Then I heard, "Saints say they have the ball." The rest is history.

How could I have been so quick to give up on the win? I was even at the Redskins game last year. Brees drives the team down the field like he's facing a high school defense. Winner! Dang!

We are never out of it with these guys. They know how to win. God, I love this team. So proud to be be a Saints fan.

I honestly kept the hope, thinking we would win-- until that completion to Roy Williams. As I saw him streaking down the field on his way to a score or the redzone where they could run out most of the clock and kick a FG, I finally cussed (inside my head) and gave up hope. Then when I heard of the fumble, I thought "xxxx, Dallas still has that 3rd challenge" and I didn't think it was a legit fumble till they showed the replay. At that point I was in quiet shock and gratitude.

This game should have never been that close. I'm not faulting Payton for trying to get Reggie's legs back up to game speed. I'm not faulting the defense. Personally, I just think they never should have taken their foot off the petal. They should have never called a running play. Just let Drew throw for 700 yards and embarass/carve up the Dallas like a turkey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom