Fess up! (2 Viewers)

I turned the game off for 10 minutes, and relied on the gameday thread to keep me updated. I had to lay down too. I decided to put the game back on. As I did, Jenkins made that beautiful play. I said OMG!!!! Then when Moore made that touchdown I felt weak. My heart didn't stop until that kick went wide left. Yes, I was preparing myself for the worst.

I NEVER turn a game off. That's like leaving the stadium early. If ever you find yourself in this situation, get dvr, put it on pause, and consume a few more beers to deaden the sting just in case. I had to pause it to change my infants diaper and I also changed hats. Normally I wear the same thing all year if the Saints or on a streak and only make subtle changes if we should happen to get an L. I went with my gut and made the necessary change.

I wanted to kick my TV in!! I was like, we were winning 17-0!! How can we possibly lose??

As I reached over for my noose, MALCOLM!!!! :9:

I had given up. I literally fell over backwards in my chair when Jenkins tackles Williams. When I recovered I heard the wonderful "Saints have the ball."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom