Few days old, but Wil Lutz back in the Saints facility and kicking again. (1 Viewer)

Yep he posted this yesterday on his IG page. And a few days ago MT posted himself running full speed in pads. Can't wait to get these 2 guys back. Its like extra free agency signings after missing them all last year

Yep he posted this yesterday on his IG page. And a few days ago MT posted himself running full speed in pads. Can't wait to get these 2 guys back. Its like extra free agency signings after missing them all last year
Yep! He n MT also had a lil fun together wit some back n forth on Twitter too! Seems like both r happy, healthy n good to go! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

I think Saints fans should brace themselves for the possibility of disappointment here. I used to kick, and believe me, a kicker missing an entire season with the injury he had is a big deal. Fingers and toes crossed that he's the guy we remember, but odds are probably about as good that he struggles by comparison.

While we all realize that injuries are a critical part of football each and every year, people often forget how hard it is for a player who misses significant time with an injury to return to the level of performance he once enjoyed. We can only hope that all of our returning players with these major setbacks can find a large percentage of what made them worth their weight for our team.

We sure deserve to have at least one good season of relative health for our Saints. The past has seen way more than our share of hard luck stories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom