Few Questions (1 Viewer)

Saintvan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
A. Rodgers over T. Edwards at QB - Seems obvious but many projections have Edwards ahead this weekend.

M. Bell over Cadillac Williams or Tim Hightower - as you can tell, I'm VERY weak on one of my fantasy teams at RB.

Bernard Berrian over any other WR I have on the bench (including Hixon, Josh Morgan, N. Washington, P. Crayton....). I love the match up against the Lions, but do I risk his hammy concerns?

aaron rodgers no question about it.On your running backs i would lean more towards caddillac williams only because tampa bay wants to be known asa running team so they going to run it often.On the wide recievers thats a difficult one I would tend to lean more towards berrian just because it is the lions.

I would go with Rodgers and Berrian, that's pretty clear. I would also start CW. He got the ball near 20 times last week despite the platooning that TB is running. I honestly don't like the match up that much as Buffalo played well against the Pats running game. Also wouldn't be surprised to see Ward get the majority of touches as Faulk was the most effective catching the ball out the backfield which Caddy doesn't do as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom