Few Questions (1 Viewer)

tophergillock

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So 1st off do we sign Peat back on the cheap. Worst case is he is a quality backup LG and LT. Also who out there and available is a better LG than him right now?
Now for fun. I saw something out there that said Pat's liked Taysom Hill. Would you trade Hill and say a 3ed or 4th for Tim Hightower?

My bad...totally meant Donta Hightower

Last edited:
So 1st off do we sign Peat back on the cheap. Worst case is he is a quality backup LG and LT. Also who out there and available is a better LG than him right now?
Now for fun. I saw something out there that said Pat's liked Taysom Hill. Would you trade Hill and say a 3ed or 4th for Tim Hightower?
The 33 year old RB?

OL Market has to settle down a bit George Fant, and Ereck Flowers out here getting $10 mil / year..

Tim Hightower?

Why are giving up picks for anyone if we are trading Taysom, we better be getting back a 1st round pick period. It's why we tendered him at that 1st round level.

Greg Van Roten from Carolina is a more consistent and reliable pass protector than Peat, and he’s played well as the starter at LG for the Panthers.

The plan may be Easton taking over the LG spot. He performed well when he was the starter, but I guess if the coaching thought that he was the better option, then they would’ve let him finished the year as the starter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom