Field level suites next season.. (1 Viewer)

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I remember this being talked about early in the offseason but I think Covid squash that idea for the season.

But here's a look of what it'll kind of look like.

Also, Michael Thomas hates being in New Orleans so much and wants out but yet "like" this. Go figure.

I remember this being talked about early in the offseason but I think Covid squash that idea for the season.

But here's a look of what it'll kind of look like.

Also, Michael Thomas hates being in New Orleans so much and wants out but yet "like" this. Go figure.

NO THANKS.. over priced and you can't see the field from the end zone there. 600 sections is were it is at!!!

Other than status and "look at how much money I have" why would anyone want to be at field level where I can't see the field. Of course this isn't being put there for the real football fan so I guess it doesn't matter. The more revenue that can be generated the more benefits for all of us fans.

Wow....that’s really gonna change the look down on the field. I think I like it. I love that the players will be able to reach right over and take a swig of their drink of choice after a big play. 🍺🥃🍸🍹⚜️⚜️⚜️

NO THANKS.. over priced and you can't see the field from the end zone there. 600 sections is were it is at!!!

Not my cup of tea either, but on the other hand they won't get stuck waiting for 40,000 people to leave the Dome via turned-off escalators because the ramps got pulled out.

Not my cup of tea either, but on the other hand they won't get stuck waiting for 40,000 people to leave the Dome via turned-off escalators because the ramps got pulled out.
True .
I take the emergency exit stairs down to the Plaza level then out gate E. Out in less than 10 mins but a little dizzy going down at least 10 flights of stairs and too much Dome Foam!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom