Field Passes????? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Soo I am just trying to figure out how in the world some of these people get field passes...I mean, I would pay a pretty penny in order to get my hands on a pair...Anybody have any ideas or know where I can purchase a pair? It really doesnt matter which game.

Just curious, and I know somebody on this site can answer me!

i wonder the same thing....i have drove 4 hrs one way every home game for the last 6 yrs, and would love to get on the feild just once

I got field passes from a friend of mine who lives next to our Special Teams Coach in Laplace. She called me the morning of the 1st game and said she had 4 and asked if I wanted to go. What do you think I told her?

My answer is, I think the players, coaches and sponsors get so many each and give them to people they know. I've never heard of buying one.

Many years ago I used to get field passes to videotape some of the games. They came from the Saints press office and were issued because we were using the footage for a newscast. They're pretty stingy with them, and I don't remember anyone who wasn't working being on the sidelines.

I promise you will never think of a game the same way after being on the sidelines. It is absolutely brutal along the line and the amount of trash talking is amazing. Kickoffs sound like a herd of animals stampeding, and pros do not slow up until they are across the sideline, so you'd better be looking out for yourself. Oh, and the crowd noise is deafening.

Great experience, but not the best place to see a game as a fan.

Many years ago I used to get field passes to videotape some of the games. They came from the Saints press office and were issued because we were using the footage for a newscast. They're pretty stingy with them, and I don't remember anyone who wasn't working being on the sidelines.

I promise you will never think of a game the same way after being on the sidelines. It is absolutely brutal along the line and the amount of trash talking is amazing. Kickoffs sound like a herd of animals stampeding, and pros do not slow up until they are across the sideline, so you'd better be looking out for yourself. Oh, and the crowd noise is deafening.

Great experience, but not the best place to see a game as a fan.

God that sounds great!

Ive been in the bud zone on the field and its true, you really cant see what is going on on the field. The dome is very loud and the field experience is great, just dont expect to see any plays unless you watch the jumbotron.

So the field passes that I get are strictly by invite because my Father in Law works for one of the Patron Saints Partners: Budweiser, First Bank and Trust, Winn Dixie and so forth. I think suite owners get them too. As far as I know, they are not for sale individually, they are packaged.

Field passes are only good from when the Dome opens, till thirty mins before Kick Off so for noon games its 10 am to 11:30 am and then they kick you out and you make your way to the seat. They have different kinds too. The ones I've gotten are just visitor sideline. They have different symbols and different numbers on them for different things. I snuck over to the Saints Sideline for a bit before being runoff. I know I'm incredibly lucky to have been able to get on the field (sidelines behind the team benches) and I've tried to share the experience with a few people, brother, friends and my boss for the Monday Night Football game against the Vikings last year.

Anyway, thats as much as I know about them.

I have been fortunate enough to go on the sidelines a few times before games. It is awesome. I have played and coached at the college level, but there is nothing like the speed of the game and the fitness level of the players when you see them from field level (even during warm-up). And, the noise is like nothing I have ever heard. We had sideline passes for the warm-up of the 2000 playoffs against the Lambs. After the anthem, the noise was so loud down there that we thought we could feel the floor shake under us. Simply awesome.

I got to go on the field for the first Philly game in 06. Sucks it was on the Philly side. I have a relative who is a photographer in Philly, and he got me on the field with him. Not as cool as I thought it would be. Probably would have been better had I been on the Saints' side.

I was down there when I was a band director and SHS got to the State championship. It was pretty cool. I was able to see most of the plays (probably less people in the way for a HS game) but I'm sure it wasn't even 1/100 as intense as an NFL game with a packed Dome.

I have gotten a field pass once, and it was amazing...it was the falcons game (in atlanta) last year. Even though the game sucked, it was so cool to be on the saints sideline, watching drew and the gang warm up just a few feet from us.

One of my friends worked for the saints, and I assume connections are the only way to go. Have u tried calling the FO?

I would give my right nutt (which is my favorite, if anyone cares) to be on that field to say hello the players and take pictures. A dream is just that...a dream.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom