Field position (1 Viewer)

Innotech

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Does any qb have to start with poor field position as much as Brees does? It always seems like he has to make 80-90 yard drives nearly every time due to poor defense and special teams. Rarely is he given a nice 30-40 yardline scrimmage. Some of this can explain huge numbers while in a loss but surely getting even marginally better field position will help immensely. Brees can make 90 yard drives most of the time but really shouldnt have to.

I'll add the stats.

Our average starting LOS is the 24 yard line. That's 29th worst in the league.

We have the absolute worst special teams unit in the NFL. Honestly, I would bet that many college programs have better special teams coaching. Poor field position is usually the result of that.
This team would be 2-1 right now with better special teams play. Crazy to think as bad as we've been on both sides of the ball that without the special teams blunders, we would have most likely won.
And, it really hurts when you think about the fact that we've got the best punter in the NFL. Just points to really bad coaching with that unit.

Let's just pile it on then, shall we?

A source within the organization tells me the Saints have the dirtiest jock straps out of any team in the NFL. Can you imagine what this must do to team morale? If your jock strap is already unclean before even stepping out the locker room, you're already at a disadvantage. The collective gaseousness of swamp taint permeates the entire organization.

If the Saints don't clean their balls and get a proper laundry lady, we are never going to win a game.

Let's just pile it on then, shall we?

A source within the organization tells me the Saints have the dirtiest jock straps out of any team in the NFL. Can you imagine what this must do to team morale? If your jock strap is already unclean before even stepping out the locker room, you're already at a disadvantage. The collective gaseousness of swamp taint permeates the entire organization.

If the Saints don't clean their balls and get a proper laundry lady, we are never going to win a game.

I don't know you, but thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom