Filed under: Nah...you're kidding right? (Merged - Pam Anderson files for divorce) (again) (1 Viewer)

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i think it makes it even better that their egos are so big they can only make a marriage last 4 months....heck, mine took 5 years to finally fall apart

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Wait a sec, I just read that Pam Anderson miscarried Kid's baby and said that they were going to try again?

Wow, what a quick change of heart.

Nothing tops Britney and Kev though, heh.

DavidM

Admin Emeritus
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Celebrity marriages too often make a mockery of the sacred union of marriage. It's time for the right-wing Fundamentalist faction to fight for the preservation of Holy Matrimony and push for a total ban on celebrity weddings. In fact, we should do all we can to steer our young away from the celebrity lifestyle.

ArmoredNOSaint

Metroplex Who Dat
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson files for divorce

Link

Gee, I wonder what other has-been rocker is there for the taking for Pam? Don Dokken? Kip Winger? Jani Lane? (insert other has-been here)?

Saintlady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Why does anyone marry her? I understand why they date her, I'd date her. But why marry Pam Anderson? You know she's not holding out 'til marriage.
A couple more hundred pounds on her and you'd marry her in a heartbeat!:hearthrob:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)